Chapter 17

There’s a small dried fish if successful, but there’s also small dried fish if failed

The security guard outside the banquet dutifully guarded outside the banquet hall.

Meow meow——

The delicate sound of a cat attracted the security guard’s attention.

The security guard turned his head and saw that a cute little orange cat with short legs was lying on the stairs and couldn’t climb up.

The security guard couldn’t help laughing and carried the short-legged cat to another place: “Little guy, this is not a place for you to come.”

“Meow—” The fluffy head of the short-legged cat rubbed his hand, but his eyes turned to the other side.

Another fat orange cat lay at his feet, hugging his legs, while stretching out and meowing coquettishly.

The security guard’s eyes lit up——

When the security guard was addicted to sucking cats and couldn’t extricate himself.

A white kitty quietly slipped into the outer wall of the banquet hall while he was not looking.

Lu Mingqing was also one of the people invited by the Fu family. Looking at the magnificent Fu mansion in front of him, he took a deep breath and touched the business card in his pocket. When he arrived at the hall, he looked at the hall with hope.

But Lu Mingqing’s eyes dimmed a little bit.

Seeing this, his girlfriend Xiao Wu couldn’t help but ask, “What’s wrong?”

Lu Mingqing touched his girlfriend who was holding him and smiled bitterly: “President Fu didn’t come.”

He had a hard time getting such an invitation through his own contacts, thinking he could take this opportunity to get in touch with President Fu. It was better to be able to talk to President Fu about his own program, but who knew that president Fu did not come.

Ai, what a miscalculation.

Didn’t they say that this banquet was to welcome President Fu’s only younger brother?

Xiao Wu asked with a vague understanding: “But aren’t Mr. Fu’s father and brother both there? It should be the same thing if you can get affiliated with them.

How can this be the same?

Anyone with discernment knows that old master Fu has gradually handed over the affairs of Xingchen Group to Mr. Fu’s son, Fu Xiao, over the past few years. And Fu Xiao lived up to everyone’s expectations. In the business world, he was simply a legend.

Under his leadership, Xingchen Group created one miracle after another. After acquiring its biggest rival, it almost completed the monopoly of the media industry.

From the production, distribution, and post-production of movies and record labels to the operation of television stations that consistently dominate the top ratings. They have the largest brokerage company in the country, monopolizing almost all radio stations, traditional print media and emerging media.

It was no exaggeration to say that the dazzling silver star in the trademark of Xingcheng Group can be seen everywhere as long as you live in this country.

Fu Xiao is the uncrowned king of the media industry.

Most of the people who came to this banquet were probably here for President Fu.