Chapter 95

A Million Surprises

Suddenly, there was an inexplicable unclear implication in the air.

Fu Xiao looked at Su Zening with a smile yet not a smile, he did it on purpose.

He just didn’t know how Xiao Ning would react.

But he never expected that Su Zening would stretch out his hand, and pushed him away as he said bitterly: “Good, ah. I knew you wanted to hit me every day.”

Fu Xiao: …

The original inexplicable with a hint in unclear implication atmosphere changed instantly.

Fu Xiao gritted his teeth with hatred, he grabbed back Su Zening, who had run away, and held him in his arms, then said: “What do I look like in your heart? When did I ever hit you? You, on the other hand, anger me every day.”

Su Zening obediently let him hug him in his arms, daring to be angry but not speak, then he whispered in his heart: Didn’t Fu Xiao often hit him? Does Fu Xiao have selective amnesia?

But thinking that he would sneak out tonight to fight with the group, even the shameless Su Zening felt a little guilty, so he coughed uncomfortably and retorted: “I’m not angry with you.”

All of this was seen by Fu Xiao, and he couldn’t help squinting.

Fearing that Fu Xiao would find out that something was wrong, Su Zening quickly changed the subject and said: “Let’s go down and eat.”

Fu Xiao took a deep look at him, he curled up his lips and said: “Well, good.”

Su Zening breathed a sigh of relief, and pushed his hand aside, but accidentally pushed the document aside. The thick documents were scattered, Su Zening quickly picked them up, and Fu Xiao reached out to take them.

The two of them acted familiarly and tacitly.

Su Zening looked at the thick document and couldn’t help but say: “There are so many, how long will it take to read it, ah.”

Fu Xiao flicked his forehead and said: “You think I’m you? I can finish reading these tonight.”

Su Zening covered his forehead in pain: “But you will also have to work hard ah.”

Fu Xiao just said that he would not hit him, but he did it just now!

Fu Xiao was taken aback for a moment, then stretched out his hand to rubbed Su Zening’s hair, his eyes looking elsewhere, and seemed to think of the past and said: “It’s not…very hard.”

To make Fu Xiao say that it was not very hard work, it must be very hard.

Heavy is the head who wears the crown.

But looking at Fu Xiao, Su Zening still felt distressed.

He stretched out his hand to hold Fu Xiao’s face, then he stood on tiptoe and pecked his face lightly, and asked seriously: “Are you happy, all these years?”

“So what if I’m not happy?”

“If you’re not happy.” Su Zening frowned, his voice paused, as if he had made up his mind, and said: “Then don’t do it. I’ll make money to support you!”

He just hoped that Fu Xiao would not eat too much, so that his pressure could be less.

After the kiss was over, Su Zening’s lips were reddish. He looked at Fu Xiao with wet eyes, and complained: “Why are you kissing me again!”

Fu Xiao smoothed out his breathing, and looked at Su Zening, he curved the corner of his lips: “Do I still need a reason to kiss you?”

Downstairs, the servant looked at the butler with hatred and said bitterly: “Young master Ning has been in there for half an hour and has not come out. Should we heat up the dinner or not?”