Chapter 43

The termination of the contract between Fu Xiao and Feng Jiaming

The Bald Butt King of Cats, Little Sugar Cake

After finishing the matter of Secretary Zhang, Little Sugar Cake found that the blue progress bar that had not moved for a long time took a big step forward.

Sure enough, Secretary Zhang is closely related to Fu Xiao’s fate. In the original book, Secretary Zhang was stabbed at home because of Father Zhang. This time, Father Zhang was punished for several crimes. The sentence was so long that Little Sugar Cake would never worry about meeting him in his life, and Father Zhang would never stab Secretary Zhang again. In this way, Fu Xiao’s fate has naturally changed.

Little Sugar Cake lowered his head in thought.

Does this mean that what happened to Secretary Zhang and Fu Xiao’s car accident was not an accident?

If it wasn’t an accident, who did it?

As the biggest vested interest in the previous life.

Fu Wei doesn’t seem to have that courage, ah?

Father Fu, and Fu Xiao also minded their own business. Now because of his “true love”, it doesn’t look like he has time either.

Could it be someone from the company?

But he can’t go to the company, ah!

He slumped sadly in the princess tent.

What should he do, ah?

Fu Xiao touched Little Sugar Cake’s frustrated little head for no apparent reason, and asked with a smile: “What’s wrong with you?”

However, Little Sugar Cake did not stick to Fu Xiao’s hand like he used to act like a spoiled child. His mind filled with worries and the burdens on his shoulders, Little Sugar Cake looked at Fu Xiao with “You don’t understand” eyes, and sighed deeply, then went back to his cat nest.

Fu Xiao:  …

In front of the floor-to-ceiling windows in the living room, the soft and tender cry of a kitten suddenly came.

Little Sugar Cake’s pointed ears trembled, then he looked up at the direction where the sound came from.

In front of the floor-to-ceiling window, two months-old kittens jumped and tapped at the transparent window.

The white long-haired cat came out of the pink princess tent in confusion. He walked to the floor-to-ceiling window to ask. The furry head of two kittens curiously approached, and so he asked: “Kittens, what’s the matter with you?”

The little white cat’s eyes couldn’t hide things in his eyes. He squatted obediently in front of the floor-to-ceiling window and stared curiously at the bald piece in Little Sugar Cake, and issued a question that hit the soul directly: “Brother Little Sugar Cake, are you going to become a bald cat? Uncle Fat Orange said that you are too greedy. You eat too much and refuse to exercise, so you become a bald cat? Is that true?”

How could the Fat Orange have the nerve to say that he ate too much and became a bald cat?

Obviously he eats more than pigs!

The other, the little racoon cat stretched out his paws and patted the silly head of the little white cat mercilessly: “What are you talking about?”

The little white cat covered his head with his paws aggrievedly, and looked at the little raccoon cat with tears in his eyes.

What did he say wrong and why did his brother hit him.