Chapter 46

[NOTE: The original author posted some extra chapters occasionally. And this chap is one of those. This chapter has nothing to do with the original plot. Just an extra for Chinese valentine's day celebration.]

Two people’s first date

The calendar quietly turned another page, and it was the Chinese Valentine's Day again.

Fu Xiao obviously didn’t pay attention to these things. It was Fu Mingming who said dejectedly: “I originally wanted to visit Zening this weekend, but the weekend is the Qixi Festival. You and Zening must go out on a date.”

Fu Xiao, who was looking at the documents in his hand, paused, he nodded and said: “En, don’t go to him.”

It was only then that he realized that he had completely forgotten about it.

This is the first Qixi Festival for him and Zening.

It has only been two short months since the two of them established their relationship.

This is considered their first commemorative holiday.

And he almost forgot about it.

Fu Xiao felt a little guilty. He had a lot of work in the past two months. He hadn’t even had a serious date with Zening.

Zening waited for him to return after his training every day. But he was so lively when he was Little Sugar Cake, let alone now that he was human.

He knew that Zening didn’t want to go out to play, but wanted to accompany him more.

He’ll take some time to play with him this weekend.

Fu Xiao made up his mind secretly, but he was a little worried. In all his life, this is the first time he had such a serious date.

Even if he really doesn’t want to admit it, the generation gap between him and Zening may be slightly bigger.

Fu Xiao hesitated for a while, and looked at his biao zhinu, who had dyed her hair green. He coughed softly, and asked: “Where do young people like to go recently?”

Fu Mingming’s eyes lit up at once, and she stood up excitedly and said to Fu Xiao: “Biao shu, are you asking my opinion?”

“God, you asked me, I’m so happy, Wait wait, let me see, what fun do we have here. By the way, my fans told me that the amusement park is good, and the night market——”

Fu Mingming excitedly picked up a pen, then she tore off a piece of paper from the notebook beside her while talking, and wrote densely all night.

Looking at Fu Mingming’s dazzling appearance, Fu Xiao felt a little bad in his heart.

In the evening, Fu Xiao came home.

Zening was not there in the living room. After looking around for the whole place, Fu Xiao looked at the butler.

The butler said with understanding: “Zening is in the bedroom.”

Fu Xiao pushed open the bedroom door.

The black curtains in the bedroom were drawn, and no light came out, only a bundle was vaguely seen arching over the bed.

Fu Xiao walked over and gently lifted the quilt.

Inside was a white long-haired cat sleeping soundly.

Fu Xiao couldn’t help shaking his head. Although he can freely become a human now, sometimes Zening still prefers to live in the form of Little Sugar Cake.