Chapter 07

The Growth Path of the First Generation Tyrant Cat, Little Sugar Cake

“Is this the cat that the old man left for you to keep?” The voice of the unfamiliar young man came out from behind the bushes.

Who is this?

Su Zening raised his head curiously.

The young man was wearing a royal blue polo shirt, he walked over and stopped beside Fu Xiao, wanting to touch Su Zening.

Su Zening’s fur immediately exploded, then he jumped onto Fu Xiao’s shoulder.

Who is this, ah?

Casually wanting to touch this cat! How rude.

Su Zening still maintained his image of a cold cat in front of an outsider.

Fu Xiao touched Su Zening soothingly, and asked with a faint voice: “Why are you here?”

All these years, Fu Wei has been studying abroad and has not returned to the country for many years. The brotherhood between them does not exist, and since childhood, the two of them didn’t even speak a few words.

Fu Xiao’s tone was flat, and there was not a hint of suspicion. He should have known that Fu Wei was back.

Is he Fu Wei? 

Su Zening was petrified.

Fu Wei came back, now the story has begun, ah.

Apart from brushing up Fu Xiao’s intimacy, he hasn’t started doing anything yet.

Su Zening looked at his blue progress bar with a guilty conscience, but seeing that it unknowingly already rose to 10, only then did he feel relieved. His almond eyes wrinkled, and he seriously recalled the plot.

The main storyline of the book placed Fu Xiao on the opposite side of the happy couple, Fu Wei and Feng Jiaming.

Unlike Fu Xiao, Fu Wei’s mother, Kong Aitong, was the true love that made Father Fu abandon his wife and child. It can be said that Fu Wei and Fu Xiao were two extremes since they were children. When Fu Xiao was suffering from violence and abuse of his mother everyday, with a cold and violent grandfather, Fu Wei was the baby of his parents. He grew up happy and carefree, and he was not even aware of the existence of Fu Xiao at some point.

His first eighteen years of life could be described as smooth sailing. However, when he was eighteen years old, his mother, Kong Aitong, was diagnosed with cancer. But when Kong Aitong needed support the most, Father Fu found a new love. Under the double blow of body and mind, Kong Aitong quickly lost her fighting spirit and passed away in less than six months.

And the same year after the Chinese New year, Father Fu married that woman into the family.

The young Fu Wei made a big fuss and he had a lot of trouble with Father Fu. And in order to force Fu Wei to bow down his head, Father Fu cut off Fu Wei’s source of income for a while, and the rich child, who only tasted the warmth of human feelings, overnight experienced the fickleness of human nature.

Fortunately, Fu Wei was also more competitive to be admitted to the top business school in country A. When he was at a loss for money, a mysterious man L financed him with a sum of money. After receiving the money, Fu Wei left the Fu family and did not return home because of his world until the beginning of the story.

As the protagonist of the story, Fu Wei has a certain halo. He returned to the country this time as a rich second generation scumbag on the surface, who had run into a wall outside and went home in despair. But in fact, with the help of the mysterious man L, Fu Wei has become Ian, an independent investor in the entertainment industry that has become famous in North America in recent years.