Chapter 79

Little Sugar Cake is more important than Xingchen

Critically ill?

Precisely at this time.

Fu Xiao sneered in his heart, this is too coincidental.

Secretary Zhang, who was following him, walked to the corner as soon as he heard the news. After making a call, he hung up the phone, and at this moment, Fu Xiao came over, so he said: “Mr. Fu, our people have confirmed that Old madam Song’s condition has taken a drastic turn for the worse and she will not survive the day.”

Is it just a coincidence?

Fu Xiao narrowed his eyes and said to Secretary Zhang: “Let our people get ready and come as planned.”

Whether it was a coincidence or not, he would not take it lightly.

Secretary Zhang’s eyes narrowed and he said: “I’ll get someone ready.”

The banquet is almost over, and people have already left one after another. It doesn’t matter if President Fu leaves at this time.

But this is a group of mobs, as long as they dare to start, there will be no return.

In the garden, the little fatty’s family is ready to leave.

Little Sugar Cake puts the candy in his mouth, feeling the sweet taste that spreads out in his mouth, he was satisfied. He jumped off the little fatty, and raised his chest, and said as he flipped his fluffy little tail: “Meow-wu.”

Come and play with me more in the future ya.

With a sad face, the little fatty rubbed his sore little fleshy hands and touched his empty pockets after being robbed, he regretted not running away at that time.

He shouldn’t have been blinded by the white cat’s plump body that looks so good to touch.

He regrets it so much ah!

The guests dispersed one after another.

Little Sugar Cake turned his head and looked forward to finding Fu Xiao’s figure, he wondered if he found his gift ah.

But the long-haired white cat circled around the banquet hall several times, and still did not see Fu Xiao.

Where has Fu Xiao gone?

Suddenly, there was the sound of the car being prepared outside, and Little Sugar Cake turned to look.

Next to the garden garage, Fu Xiao’s exclusive car was slowly driven out and parked in the middle of the garden.

Little Sugar Cake looked up suspiciously.

Is Fu Xiao going out?

What is he out doing at this time? Little Sugar Cake was keenly aware that something is not right.

No, he has to follow Fu Xiao.

But will Fu Xiao agree? After getting along these days, Little Sugar Cake knew that Fu Xiao was actually a very tough person.

For many innocuous matters, Fu Xiao always backed down to him again and again, but for some principled matters, Fu Xiao would said nothing, and would never leave room for negotiation.

If Fu Xiao does not agree, then there is no room for change ah.

Little Sugar Cake’s heart sank, and he was more certain of his guess.

Something must have happened.

The driver walked a few steps away from the car, holding a black walkie-talkie in his hand, but he didn’t know what he was talking about.