Chapter 68

Shock! One person and one cat are in the bathroom together, and he did this kind of thing to him

What partner?

He has no partner!

Fu Xiao couldn’t understand what the old cat said, but he found that the teenager’s earlobe was red as if it was about to drip blood.

Behind them, there was a sudden clatter.

The two turned back.

They saw that the plastic back in Xiao Liu’s hand fell to the ground, staring at them with his mouth open.

Under the gaze of the two, Xiao Liu paled and quickly said: “I just came, I did not see anything.”

President Fu and the teenager were sitting under the shade of a tree like a couple on campus. President Fu’s hand was stroking the teenager’s face or something, and he didn’t see it.

But President Fu really knows how to play, ah.

Fu Xiao: “…”

He didn’t intend to hide it, so he kept silent and didn’t explain it.

Instead, Su Zening looked at the time and whispered: “It’s time.”

After such a delay at noon, it was time for his afternoon class.

Fu Xiao knew his time table better than the teenager, so he said: “Are you leaving?”

Su Zening nodded and looked at the old cat in embarrassment.

Then Fu Xiao said towards Xiao Liu: “Later, inform the driver to send this cat home.”

Su Zening’s eyes lit up, and the corners of his mouth couldn’t help curling up.

Fu Xiao promised it!

And Xiao Liu, who was suddenly named, straightened his back subconsciously and said: “Yes.”

He couldn’t help thinking——

President Fu didn’t care about such trivial matters before, ah.

So he looked at Su Zening with an unfathomable expression. Under the sun, the teenager’s face was glowing brightly, and Xiao Liu couldn’t help but feel that he was caught.

The villain in Xiao Liu’s heart instantly ran out. He clutched his chest in heartache. This is exactly like a demon concubine who brought disaster to the country and the people, and his wise and marvelous General Fu.

Ying ying ying.

The teenager squatted down and patted the old cat’s head without any awareness, and then said with a smile: “I’ll see you in a while.”

The old cat turned its head to one side awkwardly, but did not refuse Su Zening’s petting.

The teenager’s hand inexplicably reminded it of the day its owner brought it home, and that day, the old hand of its owner was so gentle.

In the afternoon, Fu Xiao looked at the plan submitted by Xiao Yun in the office.

If someone told Fu Xiao before that he would personally inquire about an artist’s development, he would definitely think that person was crazy.

But now——

Fu Xiao put the plan aside and asked Secretary Zhang: “Is it done?”

Secretary Zhang pushed his golden glasses, and said: “I have already made an appointment with the director of Nebula TV, and you will meet him in the afternoon, so later on Director Wu will come over.”