Chapter 40

Fu Xiao will definitely understand him

Father Zhang looked at the cat by his feet and felt very aggrieved.

But he wasn’t sure, was he really overpowered by it just now?

Old Liu looked at Father Zhang angrily and said: “Where did Little Sugar Cake provoke you?” He hurriedly walked to Little Sugar Cake’s side. The original lovely fluffy white dumpling, because it rolled a few rounds on the ground, looked a little dirty. Its pure blue eyes looked at Old Liu with wet eyes, and its little head was hanging in Old Liu’s palm, rubbing him gently, and a delicate meowing sound came out of its mouth.

Pitiful and cute.

Old Liu looked even more angry.

Little Sugar Cake was bullied by a human like this, and still trusts humans, how can anyone have the heart to hurt such a pure and lovely little life.

Little Sugar Cake, who was about to pass out from the smell of Old Liu’s hands, collapsed inside.

It smells so bad, ah.

Despite this, Little Sugar Cake still tried to maintain his own set up character. He struggled and limped to the side of these people, looking up pitifully at the crowd and meowing.

The commotion here gradually attracted the crowd, and more and more people came around.

Father Zhang felt bad for a moment and was about to run away. At this time, everyone surrounded him, and he quickly defended: “It’s none of my business, it grabbed me first.” He stretched out his hand to show everyone the injury on his arm.

However, Little Sugar Cake, who is very experienced in touching porcelain, was very measured and left only a few shallow scratches on his palm.

And Little Sugar Cake limping over there looked very miserable. Comparing the two, it seemed that Little Sugar Cake was even more pitiful.

Old Liu made up his mind to seek justice for Little Sugar Cake, and he said to his apprentice Xiao Wu: “Go and bury the fireworks sticks at the blasting point first, and I’ll go over in a moment.”

Xiao Wu nodded in a muffled voice and took away the basket of fireworks sticks in his arms.

When he passed by Little Sugar Cake, a strange smell floated from his hand to Little Sugar Cake’s nose.

This smell——

It’s the smell of the potion on the detonation device!

Little Sugar Cake’s eyes sank, he looked at Xiao Wu. Xiao Wu’s fingers trembled slightly, and the whole person was very nervous, as if he was trying to hide something.

And he didn’t have this smell before.

Obviously Old Liu told him not to touch the fireworks stick.

He clearly touched it, and the most important part was the one he touched.

Are those fireworks sticks faulty?

Little Sugar Cake didn’t care anymore, and blocked Xiao Wu’s front, and snarling at him in a low voice——

When Father Zhang, who was surrounded beyond dispute, saw it, as if he had won a great pardon, he said to everyone: “You see, I told you there was something wrong with that cat.”

Everyone sees it.

Little Sugar Cake’s tail stood up, and it lowered its body to face Xiao Wu with exploded fur, as if he was going to attack.