Chapter 74

If the orange cat knows it, it means that all cats know it.

“Xiao Ning, what’s the matter?” Qin Ke asked in wonder when he saw the teenager stop.

Su Zening glared at Fat Orange and gritted his teeth.

Fat Orange is making up rumors about him again. Don’t think he doesn’t know, the gossip about the bald ass king of cats was spread by Fat Orange.

It was unknow how many times he argue——

His butt is no longer bald, and the fur on his butt has grown back.

Does he have to walk around with his butt up in the crowd of cats before they believe it?

Fat Orange is unaware of Little Sugar Cake’s anger——so it actually let down Little Sugar Cake for so long?

It’s just that it already has a beautiful cat in its heart, and Little Sugar Cake’s infatuation is destined to be wrongly spent.

Fat Orange licked its paw and sighed. It was going to make it clear to Little Sugar Cake.

But now, Fat Orange looked up and down at Little Sugar Cake sympathetically. How did Little Sugar Cake become a useless two-legged beast, with neither beautiful fur nor sharp claws, unable to catch mice, and slow to respond.

How miserable it is, how can it hit Little Sugar Cake now.

Ai, thinking about Little Sugar Cake’s infatuation with him, it must keep Little Sugar Cake’s secret that he can turn into a useless two-legged beast.

“Meow——” The beautiful calico cat meows in wonder when she sees Fat Orange staring at the human who just walked past.

Fat Orange reacted, and let out a pleasing smile towards the beautiful calico cat, then said with a blushing face and a skipping heart: “Do you know? Our bald ass king of cats, he also turns into a two-legged beast from time to time.”

The beautiful calico cat exclaimed: “It’s so miserable, ah.”

Fat Orange sighed: “Who says otherwise.”

Fortunately, Su Zening was already far away to hear the meowing sound of this side, otherwise Fat Orange may not be able to stand and walk out today.

Su Zening and Qin Ke walked to the venue prepared for them by the program team.

The site is in the middle of a large forest in the park, surrounded by slender trees. The trees are lush, and when the breeze blows, the branches and the leaves are like green waves. There were also the crisps chirping of birds in the ears.

Standing in the middle of the wooden makeshift stage is like standing in the middle of the forest, it’s very beautiful.

The only problem is that this place is a bit remote, but the program team has prepared guide cards for the two of them. As long as they put the guide card in place, it’s not a big problem.

The two discussed the program of the concert.

When it comes to singing, Su Zening has never been troubled. Su Zening quickly chose his main song, it’s a piece arranged and lyricized by his father. The song style is sweet and lively.

When it was Qin Ke’s turn, Qin Ke blinked his eyes and said seriously: “‘Report the name of the Dish‘.”

Su Zening looked up at Qin Ke suspiciously.

“Report the name of the Dish”, what kind of song is this ah?

The cameraman who followed Qin Ke couldn’t help but burst out laughing.