Chapter 29.1

Hypocritical human beings

Inside the studio.

Su Zening was pushed into the dressing room with a bewildered face.

Before he could say anything, he was pulled over by Assistant Wu.

In the dressing room, a female make-up artist with a comb in her ear pinned him to a chair and wiped it on his face while complimenting him continuously: “Your skin is really good, and your facial features are also good.”

After a while, his makeup was finished, and the makeup artist looked serious and examined Su Zening’s face without speaking.

Su Zening looked at her nervously.

Is it ugly?

The make-up artist suddenly woke up and slapped her thighs, then shook her head in ecstasy with her superb skills and said:  “Oh my god, how can I draw such a perfect person.”

Was she complimenting him?

Su Zening’s face turned red.

Then a low male voice chuckled softly from the side.

Su Zening turned his head.

One side of the dark blue curtain was pulled open, revealing a handsome, extraordinary man sitting on a chair. The man only wore a simple shirt and suit pants, but there is an indescribable aura in him, as if he was the worthy focus of the crowd, and at this moment, he looked up at the makeup artist with a smile in his eyes: “Your not even embarrassed to say that to this little brother.”

Su Zening stood up excitedly——

It’s Rong Hang!

The handsome boss of “Crystal Love” ah!

His male god!

The makeup artist and Rong Hang are also old acquaintances. As Rong Hang’s half-exclusive makeup artist, if she hadn’t had a good relationship with Assistant Wu, she wouldn’t have helped this little brother with the makeup, but the shy and handsome appearance of the little brother unexpectedly appealed to her.

She chuckled and said to Rong Hang: “It seemed to be another fan of yours, great movie Emperor Rong.”

Su Zening nodded excitedly: “Wang Ziqian!” The name of the boss of “Crystal Love”.

Rong Hang’s smile froze.

The makeup artist burst out laughing. Over the years since Rong Hang’s debut, the only work一一 which made him embarrassed to mentioned was his debuted work, “Crystal love”. But recently, it was unknown what the TV station was doing, they were broadcasting it everyday.

Fortunately, for unknown reason, the broadcast time of “Crystal Love” was adjusted to late at night not long ago, and this made Rong Hang feel relieved.

At this moment, a black-haired teenager in a leather jacket walked in, and he reluctantly handed a cup of coffee to Rong Hang.

Rong Hang introduced him to the makeup artist: “This is my new assistant, Xiao Yi, who I recruited not long ago. Xiao Yi, this is Sister Rong.”

He looked over at the leather jacket teenager.

The leather jacket teenager reluctantly whispered to this side: “Hello, Sister Rong.”

Su Zening looked at the leather jacket teenager curiously.

Underneath the fine black-hair of the leather jacket teenager were also a pair of blue eyes. It’s just that those eyes seemed a little irritable for some reason.