Chapter 5: Elementary Shura Field

Author: [Bookmark this chapter] [Complaints].Chapter 5
Chapter 5 Mr

. Huo?!

Huo Yanzhi frowned violently.

When You Mian finished asking that sentence, Guan Tong and Shen Nanxiao turned their heads to stare at Huo Yanzhi at the same time.

This is a love show! Huo Yanzhi is also a guest of Lily of the Valley, You Mian is so good-looking, the two of them interact back and forth between cooking, and it is not a matter of minutes to be excited.

But in the cabin, the guests and the stars in the recording studio all raised their hearts and prepared to accept the first wave of ambiguity. When he was impacted, Huo Yanzhi directly surprised everyone, and without even a polite and polite refusal, he hurriedly dodged his head to the side and said in a deep voice.

In the shot, the man's eyebrows furrowed, his lips pursed, and the taste of resistance was very obvious.

At this moment, the guests in the studio also frowned in unison.

As a loyal viewer of Huo Yanzhi's boxing match, Guo Su could only smile awkwardly and try to explain: "He may be too nervous.

The host Qu Shao echoed: "In a new environment, people's mental state will indeed be tighter, not to mention in such a love variety show, but in my opinion, Huo Yanzhi still has to sort out his mentality."
After
a few seconds of collective silence, Guan Tong said to You Mian with a smile out of a relaxed atmosphere: "Honey, I won't eat either."

You Mian frowned and nodded lightly, as if he was not affected by Huo Yanzhi's refusal just now, and even as if he had expected it a long time ago, he raised his hand and put two pieces of dough in the boiling water.

Decisive and crisp.

Guan Tong suddenly remembered that just before You Mian asked Huo Yanzhi if he wanted to eat noodles, he only took out two packets of noodles from the cupboard.

Is the inquiry just a formality?

Shen Nanxiao on the side seemed to be out of the same mitigation considerations, and took the initiative to find a topic to chat: "The program team will definitely let our guests cook by themselves for a while, so it's right to eat less now, so as not to be unable to eat at night."

The sound of everyone's conversation poured into Huo Yanzhi's ears word by word, but he had no time to care about it at the moment.

Because just now, in addition to not wanting to be involved with You Mian, Huo Yan's heart actually had a trace of inexplicable and unexplained anger in his heart.

But why did he feel angry, was it because You Mian called himself Mr. Huo?

Although he didn't want to admit it, Huo Yanzhi's arm hanging by his side was slightly tense, and his muscles were bulging.

After waiting for more than ten seconds, the man gradually smoothed out the emotions he had stabbed because of You Mian's emotionless Mr. Huo.

Isn't this the result he wants, Huo Yanzhi silently turned away from You Mian, and his tough Adam's apple rolled heavily, full of wildness.

Guan Tong, who was quietly observing the guests in the cabin, was only confused and surprised when he saw such a scene inexplicably developing in front of him.

Guan Tong thought to himself, could it be that Huo Yanzhi stared at You Mian from the beginning of entering the hut because it was a misunderstanding? Did he guess wrong?! Otherwise, why would Huo Yanzhi refuse You Mian's accosting, and put on an expression of resistance and ignorance.

Isn't this pushing people out, how can there be such a chat with heartwarming guests.

But when he turned his head and looked at You Mian on the other side, he didn't say anything after getting Huo Yanzhi's refusal answer, as if he had known that the result would be like this.

Guan Tong took a breath quietly.

Wrong.
You Mian is like this, not so much calm, but more like he doesn't care.

Guan Tong's eyes were on You Mian's body for a while, and then moved to Huo Yanzhi's body, and after three or four times back and forth, he finally stopped his random speculation.

In such a quiet and silent atmosphere, the porcelain pot suddenly made a warm bubbling sound, and the dough was cooked.

The other three people, except for You Mian, seemed to come back to their senses abruptly, and chatted again around the acrylic counter in the kitchen.

"According to the rules of the hut, you can't ask, but I'm really curious about how old Brother Huo is." Guan Tong laughed and teased: "Call Brother Huo now, you won't be younger than me by then."

Huo Yanzhi rolled up the sleeves of his shirt to reveal his strong arms, breaking the previous frozen atmosphere and joining the topic easily.

"Who knows, Brother Guan."

Guan Tong covered his face and said in disbelief: "No!

Huo Yanyi narrowed his eyebrows and deliberately asked, "What, do I look very old?"
Guan Tong hurriedly said: "It's not..."

Shen Nanxiao helped serve the dinner plate, turned around and relieved
Guan Tong and said, "It's you who look mature."

Huo Yanzhi is strong and straight, his muscles are young and tough, in fact, he is more suitable for the word wild than mature, and people can't help but call him brother.

Several people moved to the table.

You Mian quietly played the role of a bystander, even if he knew Huo Yanzhi deeply, he pretended to be a stranger at the moment, as if he didn't know Huo Yanzhi's age.

Huo Yanzhi pulled out the dining table and chair and sat diagonally opposite You Mian, his arm propped up on the back of another chair that no one was behind, his posture was stretched and chic, his eyes deliberately avoided You Mian, but he still couldn't help but sweep over to the side.

You Mian fell into memories while listening to Guan Tong's lively voice.

Speaking of Huo Yanzhi's relationship with him, he gradually became close since his freshman year.

Because before his freshman year, You Mian was always occupied by the inseparable Yan Tingxuan.

Yan Tingxuan was several years higher than You Mian, so when Yan Tingxuan graduated and entered the society, Huo Yanzhi had the opportunity to take over his turn and became a close friend who followed You Mian at that moment.

Although You Mian seems to be easy to get close to, he is actually not a familiar character, so there are only a handful of friends.

Yan Tingxuan, who had just graduated, was very busy in the law firm, and when he heard rumors that Huo Yanzhi and You Mian were getting close, he would deliberately call over and tease You Mian.

You Mian also put a lot of effort into making the two friends live in peace.

But now it seems that the jealousy at that time was just a little trick by Yan Tingxuan and Huo Yanzhi to pass the boring.

is too deep into the play, and mistakenly taking the people you meet in Pingshui as close friends is the fault that You Mian is willing to admit.

He won't make such a mistake again now.

The heat swirled in front of You Mian's eyebrows, blurring the alienation and indifference in it, and only showing a very beautiful and distinct outline.

Huo Yanzhi's fingers propped up on the back of the chair suddenly shrank.

Just as everyone was chatting, there was a sudden knock at the door of the hut behind them.

Guan Tong immediately suppressed his laughter and turned his head to look over.

Huo Yanzhi and Shen Nanxiao also followed closely and turned their heads.

Only after You Mian put down the chopsticks in his hand without changing his faceRaise your head leisurely.

There was the sound of footsteps at the entrance.

In the next second, a noble man wearing gold-rimmed glasses appeared in front of everyone dragging a suitcase.

His eyes swept away, and he didn't deliberately stop at anyone, and then greeted him very restrainedly and politely.

"I seem to be late? I'm sorry. Yan Tingxuan raised his glasses and spoke lightly.

The manhood is cold and delicate, the blazer is meticulously buttoned with a neckline, the chest is pinned with a white lily of the valley, the sleeves are properly ironed, and the wooden male fragrance exudes all over the body, just like an elite.

Guan Tong's eyes widened and he grabbed You Mian's sleeve again and again, and his excitement was beyond words.

The new guest in front of him and Huo Yanzhi are two diametrically opposed types.

If Huo Yanzhi is as restless as fire, then Yan Tingxuan is as sinking as water.

Yan Tingxuan glanced inside the room and suddenly asked, "Dye your hair?"
Guan Tong, who
got up and stood at the dining table, grabbed his pink hair suspiciously.

Although I don't know why Yan Tingxuan suddenly asked such a sentence, it seems that he is the only person in the hut who has dyed his hair.

Guan Tong looked left and right, and saw that no one was paying attention to Yan Tingxuan, so he could only open his mouth and politely replied: "In order to be on the show, I am newly dyed."
Yan Tingxuan nodded at Guan Tong, until he put down the box and walked over, Guan Tong couldn't understand whether
Yan Tingxuan was asking him or not.

Huo Yanzhi stepped forward and patted Yan Tingxuan's shoulder in a few steps, and the two of them smiled very familiarly.

Guan Tong was surprised when he saw this: "Brother Huo, do you know each other?"

Huo Yanzhi put his arm on Yan Tingxuan's shoulder and said, "There are a lot of contacts at home, but if you want to talk about it, let's talk about the past two years."

Two handsome men stood side by side, and it was another feast of beauty.

Huo Yanzhi and Yan Tingxuan stood side by side, except for their appearance, they could only see that Huo Yanzhi's figure was two fingers higher than Yan Tingxuan.

Guan Tong sighed thoughtfully.

Yan Tingxuan looked at Shen Nanxiao again and said hello gentlemanly, "Long time no see."

Shen Nanxiao smiled warmly, stepped forward and shook hands with Yan Tingxuan.

Finding that Guan Tong was stunned, Shen Nanxiao took the initiative to explain: "We met at an auction several years ago.

Guan Tong covered his face and said with a smile: "Why is this show an acquaintance bureau?" You all know each other! Now only You Mian and us are left to rely on each other.

Hearing this, You Mian just lowered his eyes and smiled lightly, as if he acquiesced.

Yan Tingxuan raised his eyebrows lightly and remained silent.

Huo Yanzhi stood in place and raised his hand to scratch the tip of his nose.

Guan Tong couldn't detect the stagnation of the atmosphere very simply, and even approached You Mian after finishing speaking, and hugged his waist like a koala.

"Honey, you're going to have to cover me on the show."

The off-white thin long sleeves on You Mian's body fell as he was hugged, instantly outlining his extremely narrow waist line, and the tight black belt was visible from under the slightly transparent top.

You Mian was hugged by Guan Tong and shook lightly, his light chestnut hair swept across his eyebrows, and his amber and green eyes were really beautiful.

You Mian didn't take Guan Tong's unintentional words to heart at all, seeing this, he just said in a soft tone, and read gently: "Guan Tong."

Guan Tong hugged You Mian, not knowing at all that the two handsome men in front of him were speechless because of the casual words he just said 'know each other'.

Yan Tingxuan took off his blazer and rolled up the cuffs of his shirt and looked away from the kitchen.

Huo Yanzhi pointed upstairs, changed the topic stiffly and asked, "I haven't turned around, go up and have a look?"

Shen Nanxiao pointed to the entrance, "Why don't we move the suitcase up first, and take a look at the room by the way."

Yan Tingxuan and Huo Yanzhi glanced at each other.

Yan Tingxuan: "Yes."

Guan Tong let go of You Mian and stood aside, and after seeing Yan Tingxuan and a few people carrying boxes upstairs, he hurriedly shouted: "Wait for me!"
After
Guan Tong finished speaking, he noticed that You Mian was still not moving, so he wondered: "Honey, aren't you going up?"

You Mian shook his head, "I'll go up later."

He didn't want to get too close to Yan Tingxuan and Huo Yanzhi.

The butterfly effect is terrifying, and You Mian doesn't want anything more to happen.

When Guan Tong heard this, he flew a wink at You Mian, and went upstairs in a few steps.

In just a few minutes, only You Mian was left on the first floor.

Without the embarrassing scene of Yan Tingxuan and Huo Yanzhi getting together, You Mian stood at the dining table and enjoyed the rare comfortable time at this moment.

Outside the window, gulls and birds fly lightly, and the waves roll in the fragrance of flowers.

However, this alone time did not last long, and there was a click, and the door of the Heartbeat Cottage was pushed open again.

You Mian looked up in a daze, and unexpectedly crashed into a deep eye as black as obsidian.

The man in front of him had a handsome face and a strong body, broad shoulders and long legs, and it only took a glance to tell that he seemed to be half a head taller than everyone else in the hut.

Pei Huaiji was wearing a black windbreaker, revealing a double-breasted British expanded suit inside, the dark red tie was buried in the bottom of the button, firmly shackled, and a pair of long legs were wrapped in black suit pants, and the trouser legs fell vertically above the leather shoes, without a trace of mud.

The man's hair is trimmed neatly, and the eyebrows and eyes are wide open and closed, and it is a very three-dimensional sculptural facial features.

There was no smell of perfume on his body, and it was so clean that You Mian was reminded of a pool of cold water for no reason.

The man paused for a few seconds after seeing You Mian, the black windbreaker shook in an extremely chic arc, Pei Huaiji crossed the entrance and walked into the hut in a few steps and stopped in front of You Mian.

The back of the outstretched hand is slightly bulging, dry and firm.

"First meeting."

Pei Huaiji said in a deep voice: "Pei Huaiji." "