Chapter 35: Reward or punishment

As soon as the sound of the on-site timer sounded, Huo Yanzhi and Yan Tingxuan directly put down the pen and turned the board, and they seemed to be very confident in the answer they had just written.

[There is a sentence that I don't know if I can say it. 】

[Hahahaha, did you eat dessert in the hut? I remember it so clearly. 】

[I'm cool, thank you.] 】

[Don't be cool in advance, haha, look at the answer to Mianmian, they will be slapped in the face if they answer wrong. 】

[Brother Yan Chong! He loves it! 】

Yu Mian turned the board at the last minute of the timer.

When the host NPC saw his answer, he compared it with the answer taken in advance on the hand card, nodded and said, "All three of them answered this question correctly, and each of them will earn one point." "

You Mian lowered his eyes and wiped the whiteboard, wanting to frown but holding back because of the camera in front of him and the audience in the live broadcast room.

What's going on with Huo Yanzhi and Yan Tingxuan? Are you so afraid of riding this high-rise water boat?

Before he could think about it, the next question for the host NPC came again.

"Please answer the one activity you choose to do when you are stressed."

As soon as the question was asked, Huo Yanzhi and Yan Tingxuan once again picked up the whiteboard marker and wrote down the answer without hesitation.

The audience in the barrage couldn't help but participate in the answer.

[I don't know if there will be one in the feature film, but I guess a jog? ] 】

[When you are stressed, you should do it to decompress it, and you are an art student, maybe you are painting. 】

[In the trailer, there are two frames of Mianmian and Mr. Pei driving out to purchase, since Mianmian can drive, won't it be a drive? ] 】

[Kiss! Kiss! Kiss when you're stressed! 】

【...... What tiger wolf words, you shut up. 】

You Mian was not as surprised as he was just now when he listened to the sound of writing coming from both sides, he calmly wrote down the answers to the questions he had asked during the previous interview with the program team, and turned the whiteboard over.

【Sudoku】

Huo Yanzhi and Yan Tingxuan's boards also had these two words written exactly the same.

The host NPC didn't know what was going on, and only laughed when he saw this, "It seems that everyone's tacit understanding and understanding of each other are very high."

Huo Yanzhi's happy mood for answering the question correctly suddenly changed when he heard this, and the brows that were raised just now were slightly sinking at the moment, and the strength of wiping the handwriting with the board was also a little stronger.

Yan Tingxuan smiled and said nothing, unable to see what he was thinking.

"Each of the three people earns one point for each of them."

"Next."

Accompanied by the voice of the host NPC, the barrage instantly swiped the screen the moment he saw the answers of the three people.

[Hey, hey, hey, if you three do this again, I'll spread rumors.] 】

[What's the situation?] This must be a private exchange, right? 】