Chapter 65: A new round of appointment invitations

Although Hong Sheng said this, a group of people sat at the dining table, and no one left first.

"No matter what happens, you have to eat." Shen Nanxiao smiled, and became the one who broke the silence in the silence.

You Mian picked up the chopsticks.

As soon as he moved, everyone else followed suit.

The argument or quarrel between You Mian and Bai Lin just now would always sound a little foggy to others who didn't know it.

Shen Nanxiao had heard of the two true and false young masters of the You family, and when he first met You Mian in the hut, he felt familiar and wrong.

But Shen Nanxiao didn't expect You Mian to be the adopted son.

Then the other party is not only familiar with Bai Lin, but should be very familiar with Yan Tingxuan and Huo Yanzhi.

Shen Nanxiao's questions were hidden in his heart, and Guan Tong's curiosity was on the bright side.

Since You Mian chose to spread out this conversation on the show, he didn't want to make others dumb.

So You Mian breathed a sigh of relief, and smiled sideways, "What do you want to ask?" "

Guan Tong quietly stared at the grabbed bag, and suddenly lifted his heart, and his flamboyant pink hair drooped down, as if it was fluctuating for You Mian's emotional ups and downs just now.

"You Mian." Guan Tong sorted out the wording and asked cautiously: "You knew Bai Lin from the beginning... Brother Yan and Brother Huo? "

Yan Tingxuan, who was sitting on the other side, instantly tightened his jaw, and Huo Yanzhi was in a state of distraction.

You Mian replied lightly, "The relationship was good before. "

The words "before" and "good" instantly summarize all their previous relationships, and also express the current situation of several people.

Guan Tong understood in an instant, and he also had an answer to Yan Tingxuan and Huo Yanzhi's strange behavior at the beginning of the hut.

No wonder Huo Yanzhi has been paying so much attention to You Mian on the first day he entered the hut, it turns out that there is such a relationship.

Pei Huaiji's momentum was cold.

The man suddenly said in a quiet atmosphere: "You Mian, just say what you want to say, there is no need to answer our questions." "

You Mian's long eyelashes trembled lightly, and his lips pursed.

As soon as Pei Huaiji's words came out, everyone present stopped for a few seconds.

Guan Tong suddenly realized that although what Pei Huaiji said was direct, it was actually not wrong at all.

None of the guests in the cottage took the initiative to say their own family background, and they only knew each other's professional identities and names.

It's only because the matter of You Mian and Bai Lin is fermented on the hot search that it will cause many problems tonight.

And these curious glances and questions, You Mian could have ignored them.

Yun Guanqing held his chin and smiled lazily, "Mr. Pei is right, You Mian, there are some things that we won't get to the bottom of." "

Yun Guanqing didn't mind that others had secrets the most, especially after he learned about You Mian's involvement with the You family a long time ago.