Chapter 51: I like you

"Left." As soon as You Mian finished pointing Pei Huaiji in the direction, he heard a mobile phone message in his pocket.

It should be Shen Nanxiao and they finished the task of the program team, and posted a co-production with the sketch painting in the small group.

Sure enough, after a while, Shen Nanxiao walked to the cab from behind, held on to the door frame and said, "We're done too, you guys are driving hard, are you still far from the rest point?" ”

Shen Nanxiao came to ask because it had begun to rain lightly outside.

The weather forecast says heavy rain tonight.

While the rain is still light, it is best for them to arrive at the halfway break point arranged by the program team as soon as possible.

Otherwise, when it gets dark, the rain starts to fall heavily, and there is no shop in front of the village here, which is very dangerous.

You Mian immediately understood what Shen Nanxiao meant, turned his head and smiled soothingly, and said, "It's coming soon, and there are about ten minutes left." ”

Shen Nanxiao made an OK gesture, "Then Brother Yan and I will prepare the tableware that we will need for camping later, the ingredients for BBQ are relatively complete, do you have any taboos?"

Pei Huaiji looked ahead and said in a deep voice: "I didn't." ”

You Mian said: "I don't have any taboos, and I can't continue to drive in the heavy rain after dinner, so I can only stay at the rest point for one night." ”

Shen Nanxiao looked at You Mian worriedly, "Do you two really want to live in a tent in such weather? It's still safer in an RV. ”

As soon as Shen Nanxiao finished speaking, Yan Tingxuan's voice also sounded from behind him.

"Who two want to live in a tent?" Yan Tingxuan asked.

If You Mian wanted to live in a tent, then Yan Tingxuan thought that he must fight for it this time, and he couldn't always let Pei Huaiji take the lead alone.

The guests in the observation room couldn't hear the conversation in the cab, and could only judge what they said by Yan Tingxuan's reaction.

Xi Rui said helplessly: "Why didn't the program team put a camera in the cab?" ”

They just finished watching Yan Tingxuan and Shen Nanxiao's sketches and interactions, compared with the previous group of You Mian and Pei Huaiji, it was simply a gathering of friends, and it was polite and polite, not like a love variety show.

Qu Shao explained: "Maybe I'm worried that the guests will be distracted in the cab, so it's okay, safety first." ”

Another explanation is that the RV is not a heartbeat cabin after all, the space is cramped, and the camera has been placed wherever the camera can be placed, and even the footage is on the bedside table in the two bedrooms.

So the program team is likely to let the guests have a rare respite.

Maybe I didn't put the camera on purpose.

Guo Su smiled, still thinking about You Mian's previous actions, and said: "You Mian has always wanted to live in a tent before doing the task just now, although Mr. Pei said that another one, but now it seems that Yan Tingxuan also wants to grab the right to live in this tent." ”

"Hahaha." Qu Shao said with a smile: "I didn't expect the RV to become an ornament, and they all grabbed the tent one by one." ”

Qu Shao's words meant something, and everyone in the observation room knew that the two guests of the Lily of the Valley party had grabbed a tent.

After the fake young master awakened, all the people were cremated | BL, MTLOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara