Chapter 107: A deep kiss behind a black screen

"You can start making your choices."

Seeing that everyone was reluctant to act, Hong Sheng sat behind the camera and opened his mouth to remind him.

Pei Huaiji was the first person to make a choice, he stood quietly in front of the stake he had just chosen, his palm lightly resting on the hemp rope, his dark eyes were cold, so that others could not guess what he was thinking at the moment.

Yun Guanqing glanced sideways at Pei Huaiji, and then stared at You Mian not far away.

You Mian chose the third stake on the left.

Yun Guanqing frowned, trying to choose the same one from the messy rope wrapped in the middle part as the one in You Mian's hand.

But it's just too hard, it's not likely to be done.

Yan Tingxuan and Huo Yanzhi, who were standing on the side, also had very solemn faces, thinking that this part of the link could only rely on the will of heaven.

Guan Tong and Shen Nanxiao on the opposite side also picked up wooden stakes.

Yun Guanqing hissed, and no longer hesitated to walk to the first wooden stake on the right side and stand still.

Yan Tingxuan's eyes were heavy behind the gold-rimmed lenses, and he didn't have any certainty at the moment, so he could only choose one casually like a blind cat touching a dead mouse.

Huo Yanzhi chose the last remaining stake.

[Who will be in a group with Mianmian.] 】

[Mr. Pei chose too quickly, I don't know the bottom in my heart, whether he knows or chooses it casually. ] 】

[Guan Tong and Shen Nanxiao both gave up sending heart-warming text messages in the last issue, do they still want to participate in a double date according to the program group link this time? ] I feel helpless. 】

Hong Sheng saw that everyone had chosen the stakes, so he reminded the staff beside him.

A young staff member wearing a peaked cap stepped forward and stood in the middle of two rows of wooden stakes.

"Now let's untie the ropes." As he spoke, the staff member took out the key in his pocket and opened the huge lock that bound the four or five ropes together.

There was a click, and a messy rope swung down heavily, and it rolled and opened by inertia.

Four or five ropes quickly rotate in the opposite direction of the entanglement, and finally fall neatly to the floor.

Second from right...

Everyone's eyes unexpectedly fell on the wooden stake of You Mian.

You Mian looked at the rope he had chosen to connect to the position of the lily of the valley group on the left, looked along the long hemp rope, and crashed straight into a pair of dark and deep eyes.

It was as if fate and good fortune had finally favored him.

You Mian had a smile in his eyes.

Pei Huaiji looked back unstaggered, but only he knew that the palms of his hands on the wooden stake were slightly covered with cold sweat.

Luckily, I chose the right one.

Pei Huaiji breathed a heavy sigh of relief, and his eyes softened.

[Ahhh 】

[Brother Chong, the cotton workers cheer you up! ] 】

"Damn, cow, I'm really chosen. 】

[The cultivation of cotton base is the most dio, this is fate hahaha. 】