Chapter 108: Dedicated to my Mr. You

【Emphasis on the point, before!】 In the sculpture room! 】

[Hahahaha, who said 'I haven't seen you for a long time'?? ] 】

[Want to cover up! There is a ghost in my heart! Cover-up! 】

[It's so cute to have a little tug tied to the top of your head like this.] 】

[If nothing else, I declare that the cotton workers have won hemp!] 】

The soft and sticky clay rotated rapidly with the bottom of the wheel, and You Mian bent down slightly to support the edge of the clay pot that had not yet been formed, but once the strength was slightly lost, the whole clay would be distorted and deformed, turning into an ugly clay pot.

You Mian looked at the clay pot that was pinched in his palm and pressed his eyebrows helplessly.

But just as he got back up, Pei Huaiji, who had been sitting quietly beside him, suddenly approached sideways.

The man's voice was low and hoarse.

"I'll help you hold it up." After Pei Huaiji finished speaking, he put his hands on the clay in front of him.

With the support of another person, You Mian can knead the shape more easily, and does not have to carry the clay that will be deformed by the rapid rotation of the bottom wheel.

Pei Huaiji's palm was very large, and it was indeed easier to hold the entire small clay pot than You Mian.

The gray mud wrapped Pei Huaiji's hands in just a moment, staining his big bony hands with color.

When You Mian lowered his head and wanted to shape, he would inevitably touch Pei Huaiji's hand, sometimes the back of the hand, sometimes the fingers.

Both of them couldn't help but blush their ears under this kind of upright touch.

You Mian once again wrapped in cool clay and stroked Pei Huaiji's hand, and gently pressed the man's big hand from the outside to carry out the final shaping together.

[Ahhhhhh 】

[I'm speechless, really, this is a little couple.] 】

[It belongs to the fragrance of love. 】

[Mr. Pei is awesome, get a chance to paste with sleep. 】

You Mian's ears and side face were slightly red, He maintained his current posture and looked sideways at Pei Huaiji, and said in a low voice: "You did it on purpose." ”

Pei Huaiji is like this, his handsome eyebrows are lightly spread, and his sharp dark eyes are filled with possessiveness that makes people blush when they look at him.

"Can't you?" Pei Huaiji's voice was repeatedly lowered, so that the barrage footage in the distance could not be heard, and he said, "You allowed it." ”

You Mian held down Pei Huaiji's hand, and the palms of the two were close to the back of their hands, as if they could also hear each other's violent heartbeats through the skin touch at this moment.

You Mian blinked, and there was a helpless smile in her beautiful amber eyes.

[What are you whispering? I want to hear it too! 】

[Do you whisper openly? Tut-tut. 】

[Please put the microphone between the two of them, we want to be involved in the whole process.] 】

Pei Huaiji coughed lightly, and his voice changed back to normal pitch.

"This is the first time we've made a small eagle together." Pei Huaiji said.