Chapter 68: The most disadvantaged theme

The late autumn wind was dry and cool, and You Mian wore an extra white plush jacket when he went to the Huajiang Art Museum, just because he was afraid that the temperature would plummet when he returned.

You Mian put on a shoulder bag, loaded a paintbrush case and a sketchbook and ran out of the apartment building.

The afternoon sun is not dazzling, the streets are lined with golden trees, and when the wind blows, the leaves spin and fly into the sky.

Hmmm-

The wheels of the bicycle clattered over the yellow leaves on the ground, and a golden wind splashed.

You Mian's coat was lifted back open, the boy pedaled briskly, his chestnut brown curls were dashing and light, his neck was slender, his shoulders were straight, his bright amber eyes were bent into a gentle smile, and the brittle vitality burst out from it.

You Mian left his bicycle outside the door of the art museum, followed the crowd in line to get the halterneck entry sign, and then walked into the exhibition hall door with a familiar car.

Lin Yuqing was stumped by busy things, and before he came, he told You Mian in advance that he would let the Master Brother A come to see him first.

As soon as You Mian lowered his head and swept his phone, a simple male voice sounded nearby.

"Hello, you should be You Mian, right?"

Liu Hao said with a smile as soon as he lifted his heavy black-framed glasses.

Director Lin told him that he didn't have to be afraid of not finding anyone, and when he looked at it, the most eye-catching one in the crowd was.

Liu Hao thought to himself silently, I didn't expect the curator to not exaggerate at all, he was right, and he really let him find it.

There are only player numbers and pictures of works on the official website of the Star Cup, and there are no photos of the players, I didn't expect You Mian to be so handsome.

You Mian looked up and greeted the man with a chubby body, round and stocky, his eyes narrowed slightly due to myopia, but his eyes were not as gentle as his smile, but with a sharp light, and he looked straightforward and fast-talking.

You Mian nodded and replied: "Yes, it's me, you are..."

You Mian felt that this person was a little familiar, and when Liu Hao finished introducing himself with a smile, he immediately remembered it.

"You are the gold medalist of the Star Cup last year." You Mian remembered that he had watched the opponent's final work, and his eyes widened slightly, and he sincerely admired: "I like the person in the glass very much. ”

Liu Hao was happy, and he seemed to be a little shy when he was praised.

He stretched out his hand to the left, "The heroes don't mention the courage of the past, but now is your era." ”

"Besides, the scale of the Star Cup at that time was far less than it is now." Liu Hao objectively commented: "The popularity of the judges is far worse than now, although my work won the first place at the time, but if it is placed today, there are still too many flaws." ”

The sincerity of Liu Hao's words made You Mian's good impression of him rise a lot.

Liu Hao led You Mian into the side hall on the left, "There are many groups in this afternoon's exhibition, and the sculpture works are mainly concentrated in these two sections... Director Lin asked me to greet you well, and if you have any questions, you can ask me, no need to be polite. ”