Chapter 123: Birthday surprise

It has been two summers since Pei Huaiji came to Paris, and he is ready to welcome the arrival of the third summer with You Mian.

The sun gradually sets outside the window, and pink and orange colors smear on the open garden in the front yard of the small three-story single-family villa.

You Mian's sculpture stand is placed in the sunniest position in the garden. At this moment, the plaster wrapped in plastic film is in a semi-dry state, waiting for its owner to come to reopen it and shape it.

"Mr. Pei, are you sure you just cut the vegetables?" the foreign helper asked hesitantly as he looked at the uncooked dishes in the kitchen and took off his scarf.

Pei Huaiji put down the computer and stood up. The man was wearing a well-ironed black shirt, with the buttons buttoned to the top. The arm muscles under the fabric were strong and smooth, and his long legs moved with great ease and ease.

"I'm sure." Pei Huaiji nodded solemnly and walked into the kitchen.

When the servant saw this posture, he didn't ask any more questions, just smiled and left first.

She knew that today was Mr. You's birthday. In the past, Mr. Pei and Mr. You would always go out to celebrate on this day, but she didn't expect that this year, Pei would always want to cook himself.

Pei Huaiji stood at the kitchen counter and rolled up his sleeves to his forearm. There was a silver ring on the ring finger of the man's right hand. As he put the tomatoes into the pot, the veins on the back of his hand bulged slightly.

When Pei Huaiji was completely alone in the room, he frowned helplessly.

Cooking was harder than he thought.

But when he thought about the surprise gift You Mian gave him on his birthday last year, Pei Huaiji had to make this dish no matter what.

Time passed little by little, and the heat in the kitchen made Pei Huaiji's eyebrows more handsome. In the hazy mist, he raised his eyes to look at the retro clock on the wall.

Five forty.

Pei Huaiji immediately put down what he was doing and walked to the entrance, picked up the car keys and rushed to the door of Cleos.

At just the right time, Pei Huaiji lowered the window and leaned against the window sill by the roadside when he saw You Mian walking out of the school.

The weather in April was not very hot yet. You Mian was wearing a light blue shirt and holding two books in his hands. He had a tall and tall posture.

His striking good looks attracted the attention of those around him.

Several foreign girls gathered around him enthusiastically, seemingly asking questions about the course.

You Mian's expression was always polite and courteous.

Several students walked out of the school gate and waved happily to You Mian to say goodbye.

Chestnut brown curls looked particularly soft in the orange halo of the afternoon.

Pei Huaiji watched quietly, with a smile in his eyes.

Finally, You Mian saw him.

When those amber eyes saw Pei Huaiji, they were filled with soft and gentle surprise. They changed their distant and polite attitude and suddenly became likeable and loving.

Pei Huaiji was moved by this change.

You Mian's steps changed from leisurely to brisk. He walked to the car in a few steps, bent down and smiled, asking, "Where are you going?"