Chapter 14: Three truths

Author: [Bookmark this chapter] [Complaints].Chapter 14
Chapter

14 You Mian couldn't see Pei Huaiji's expression in front of him clearly, he could only vaguely recognize it by hearing.

So he didn't know what kind of gaze Pei Huaiji was watching his every move with his head down.

In the dark night, You Mian's expression was a little blank and blank that he didn't have in the morning.

Pei Huaiji looked at You Mian's eyes curiously, and by the way, he let this wanton look fall on the boy.

You Mian gasped slightly, thinking that he was really an arrogant presence that could feel threatened even if he couldn't see it.

You Mian raised his hand slowly, he didn't want to show too much confusion in front of Pei Huaiji, only blinked his eyelashes three or two times, and he accurately grabbed Pei Huaiji's outstretched strong arm.

The man's arms were hot and dry, with a hint of the sea breeze.

And Pei Huaiji's gaze was still locked on him, unrestrained.

"Mr. Pei."

You Mian tugged Pei Huaiji's arm lightly and raised his eyebrows indifferently.

"I'm not blind after all, and I know you've been watching me."

Pei Huaiji pursed his lips and finally looked away.

"Deep-sea fish don't have a good line of sight and can understand, but the memory of fish is only seven seconds, and your memory is different from ordinary people." Pei Huaiji suddenly said in a serious tone as if discussing a plan.

You Mian walked steadily beside Pei Huaiji, frowning when he heard the words: "Fish?

Pei Huaiji was silent for a moment.

You Mian didn't know whether to laugh or get angry.

"Does Mr. Pei think I'm like a fish?" Yu Mian's vision was blocked, so his expression became more vivid.

The pretty boy had no idea how good his eyes were at the moment.

Pei Huaiji stared sideways for two seconds, then remembered what You Mian said just now and looked away.

Pei Huaiji did not continue the topic of You Mian, but asked, "You have never seen the stars?"

You Mian thought about how this road was so far, and replied casually: "I can't see it."

In the past, when someone asked about such privacy, they would comfort You Mian with a regretful expression.

It seems that it is such a frustrating thing not to see the stars.

But You Mian didn't think so, and he was glad that the person walking by his side at this moment was Pei Huaiji.

This man must not be able to say those blunt comforts, nor will he show pompous regrets.

In the next second, Pei Huaiji said: "Eat more carrots to help replenish vitamin A."
After a
brief silence, a campfire in the distance burst into flames, and a bright light source pierced the darkness ahead.

Little by little, the line of sight becomes clearer.

At the same time, the photographer who had been following behind him from a distance also turned on the headlights in his hand.

There was a pop sound.

Everything around lit up.

You Mian heard Pei Huaiji's words just now, and the smile that he couldn't hold back was also completely illuminated.

The boy's eyes were curved into a pair of extremely beautiful arcs, the high bridge of his nose blocked a shadow from flickering, and his side face reflected the light of the campfire, and the brilliant colors spread all over the bottom of his eyes.

Pei Huaiji's eyes were fixed on You Mian, and he asked in a hoarse voice, "Is it funny?"

You Mian put down the hand that was holding Pei Huaiji's arm, and took a half step back slightly to open the distance.

The boy raised his hand and touched the tip of his nose, turned his head sideways and said with a sullen smile, "I'm sorry."

"And thank you."

Pei Huaiji stood on the beach wrapped in a long black trench coat, and the intricate patterns on the dark red tie on his chest were only silver-white under the moonlight.

Men's excessively broad shoulders always carry a wordless oppressive aura.

He lowered his head sideways to look at You Mian, the cold frost on his face seemed to be blown away by the sea breeze.

The two of them walked to the campfire and surrounded the soft cushions.

The staff of the program team have set up the machine, and the burning and beating orange-red light is very beautiful in the camera.

Guan Tong patted the blue cushion on his side and shouted at You Mian: "Honey, sit here!" The

cushions are placed in an arc with their backs to the sea level.

Yun Guanqing sat on the opposite side at the very end, followed by Yan Tingxuan.

You Mian estimated the distance and sat beside Guan Tong.

At this time, Pei Huaiji only had one choice of position left, and sat next to him following You Mian's movements.

The cushions are different from wooden chairs and benches, and the posture of the guests will be much more relaxed when they sit here, which is more in line with the tone of the program.

But Pei Huaiji is the only one, even if he sits on the mat, his back is still straight, his chin is raised lightly, and he can't see any rest when he is lazily cross-legged, and he always maintains a terrible habit of self-discipline.

Guan Tong saw Pei Huaiji sitting not far away, and his excited voice just now lowered a lot.

Seeing that the guests had all arrived, Hong Sheng stepped forward with a hand card to announce the truth or dare rules.

"In tonight's truth or dare session, each guest will be tested by three truths, which can revolve around the identity and occupation of the guest being questioned, and can also ask other questions."

Yun Guanqing, as a popular actor in the entertainment industry, is very sensitive to privacy issues. Feel.

Yun Guanqing asked, "What if you are asked a question that you don't want to answer?" The

other guests also looked at Hong Sheng with interest.

You can't help but give people a chance to refuse.

Of course, Hong Sheng also took this into account, so he immediately changed his hand card and shook it in his hand, indicating that he was well prepared.

"If guests are asked a question that they don't want to answer, they can draw a note from this cylinder and make the specified content on it, so that they can avoid answering."

A staff member stood beside Hong Sheng holding a ten-centimeter-high glass cylinder, which was filled with white tube paper like a flower arrangement.

When everyone saw this, they were relieved.

Hong Sheng finally said: "If there are no questions, everyone can start asking questions. The

camera framed the eight guests in front of him.

The sea breeze blew their hair, and the hairs fluttered in the wind, and the handsome faces gradually warmed up at this moment to an ambiguous atmosphere.

Guan Tong looked at Yun Guanqing, who was three or four people away from him, and said excitedly and shyly: "Why don't you start with Yun Guanqing."bar.

Yun Guanqing snorted, and his indistinguishable heroic eyes narrowed slightly.

"I don't care, but everyone should know who I am, and I don't have to guess my professional identity or anything like that, right?" Yun Guanqing raised his eyebrows sideways in the direction of the shooting camera, not knowing how many fans would be dumped and screaming when it was broadcast.

Yan Tingxuan sat beside Yun Guanqing, and rolled up his sleeves when he heard the words, "It's too boring to guess the actor, why don't you ask me first"

Yan Tingxuan stood up and recommended himself, and the others immediately paid attention to him.

Bai Lin sat on the blanket, with Huo Yanzhi's coat on his knees, and suddenly raised his hand and said softly: "Then I won't guess."

Yan Tingxuan shook his head and smiled helplessly, his expression was familiar and intimate without saying much.

Guan Tong snorted, and said strangely: "This is too simple for you to know each other, then you can only guess a few of us."

Guan Tong looked at You Mian as he spoke, and said, "Honey, you ask one."

Bai Lin clenched the coat on his knees, and his eyes changed for a moment.

Bai Lin didn't understand why You Mian pretended not to know them on the show, and he also thought of stabbing the window paper directly in front of the camera and other guests, so that You Mian's lies were exposed in front of everyone.

But after thinking about it carefully, You Mian's lie was just that they didn't know each other, which was equivalent to him giving up his identity as the young master of the You family.

The shares of 'Xiuming', the connections and protection of You Jiyuan and the You family, as well as those mansions and wealth, no one grabbed them from him.

Such a great good thing, Bai Lin didn't want to interfere, he couldn't wait for You Mian to never return to You's house, or even disappear in front of everyone's eyes.

The light of the bonfire shone on the people sitting around, and Bai Lin's hideous expression flashed when he lowered his head, and no one paid attention.

Guan Tong was still staring at You Mian with blank eyes, wanting him to ask him a truthful question.

You Mian smiled helplessly at Guan Tong, raised his eyes and unexpectedly glanced at Yan Tingxuan in the distance, and asked casually: "Do you have more contact with words in your usual work, or do you have more numbers?" Shen Nanxiao's

eyes lit up when he heard this question.

Guan Tong said: "You are so smart, You Mian, Brother Yan is a big white-collar worker at first glance, so at least half of the options can be eliminated!"

You Mian didn't want to be involved, so he just said lightly: "Guess, it's just luck."

Yan Tingxuan replied in a dumb voice: "I have more contact with words.
Most of the
white-collar elite are engaged in financial venture capital, and once the option of numbers is excluded, only ...

Guan Tong's eyes lit up, and he immediately raised his hand and said, "Guessed!" Lawyer! Brother Yan is a lawyer, right?

Yan Tingxuan reluctantly pressed his fingers against his temples and smiled, "This is too simple."

Guan Tong held his cheeks and thought for a long time, and then asked: "Second question, where did Brother Yan go to university?"

Yan Tingxuan: "A big." The

guests burst into cheers.

"Yan Tingxuan is a top student." Huo Yanzhi patted Yan Tingxuan's shoulder.

Shen Nanxiao, who had never had a sense of existence, said loudly: "The last guess the age, right?"

Yun Guanqing sat aside with his chest crossed, threw out a number and said, "26? 27?

In short, the guests of the lily of the valley party did not look very small.

Yan Tingxuan shrugged his shoulders, "26.

Guan Tong suddenly stretched out his voice and sighed, "Nan Xiao, how can you change the topic, obviously the director is telling the truth."

Shen Nanxiao's face was slightly red, and he turned his head and asked, "Then what do you say?"

Guan Tong was obviously a good hand at enlivening the atmosphere, and immediately waved his hand and said, "The question just now doesn't count, ask another one."

Yan Tingxuan sat by the bonfire and looked very good-tempered, recording a show, it was not a competition, and he would not avoid it if someone was interested and wanted to talk more.

Guan Tong thought for a long time, and suddenly opened his mouth and asked, "What is Brother Yan's ideal type?" The expressions of the

people around him changed instantly.

Guan Tong looked at Yan Tingxuan with a smile after asking, Lian Zong always has to be hot to look good.

Hong Sheng sat behind the camera in the distance, and when he saw this, he couldn't help but give Guan Tong a thumbs up.

You Mian sat quietly next to Guan Tong, neither curious nor emotionally fluctuating about Yan Tingxuan's answer.

After all, he had never had any other thoughts about Yan Tingxuan from beginning to end.

Just friends.

Yan Tingxuan raised his hand and rubbed his ear, and smiled very handsomely: "Why did you start asking such a straightforward topic?"

Guan Tong smiled and said: "No, what the director said must be answered, otherwise he will pick a small note."

Huo Yanzhi stretched out his hand and grabbed Yan Tingxuan's shoulder and snorted, his eyebrows and eyes full of wildness.

"Answer, what are you shy?" Huo Yan's arch fire.

Yan Tingxuan sighed aggressively.

"Okay then."

Yan Tingxuan's gaze bypassed the crowd in front of him, and finally swept over Bai Lin, and suddenly inadvertently clicked on You Mian.

"I like..." Yan Tingxuan thought about how to describe Bai Lin, but suddenly somehow, the picture of sitting side by side with You Mian in the library quickly crossed his mind.

Yan Tingxuan's voice tightened.

He's known You Mian for too long, too long.

grew to almost half of his life.

......

[You will definitely become the best lawyer in Huajiang City in the future.] 】

......

[Barrister, it's hard for you to make an appointment, come out and see my paintings.] 】

......

[Tingxuan, Dad said that I was not their biological and adopted, do you know about it?
In the
thick night, Yan Tingxuan's Adam's apple rolled heavily, and when he raised his eyes again, all the emotions tumbling in it returned to calm.

Yan Tingxuan raised his eyebrows affectionately, deliberately revealing a bit of a prodigal and free portrait, and then walked to the cylinder placed by the staff just now and squatted down in the surprised expressions of everyone.

He looked back and smiled and said, "Tsk, I didn't expect it to be so difficult to answer, I miscalculated." "