Chapter 111: Confession Day

The live broadcast on the first day of the last issue of "Matching Heartbeat" received the attention of the whole network, and it was in the limelight for a while, and all the brands and advertisers were crazy to insert advertisements into various program pages.

As soon as yesterday's twelve-hour long date was broadcast, it instantly put the super talk of #Cultivating Cotton Base# into the eyes of all netizens.

The cotton workers watched as the number of overtalkers went from 100,000 to 150,000, and then from 150,000 to 200,000, and it wasn't until the end of the live broadcast that the number would stop at 400,000.

Four hundred thousand!

This is an astronomical number for the number of CP fans of a love variety show, not to mention that one of the CPs has never appeared in front of the public.

It was not until this moment that the cotton workers had a clear understanding of the general trend of You Mian and Pei Huaiji.

[, we're really out of breath!! Cotton workers are awesome! 】

[Advertisers, dads, please feed more, I still want to watch the follow-up spin-off shows. 】

[There was a recording of the whole process yesterday, who wants it? ] I've been laughing all day and my cheeks hurt hahaha. 】

[I really can't get tired of watching Mian Bao and Mr. Pei dating, twelve hours is really too short! ] 】

[Derivation or think about it, Mr. Pei shouldn't take it. 】

[Damn... I won't just end the happiness, even if the show ends, please sleep and Mr. Pei to do a lot of business! 】

[Mr. Pei is really handsome,, I didn't expect Lianzong to have such quality, Hong Dao is awesome. 】

Just when all the audience was carnivaling and discussing, the live broadcast window of the final confession day on the second day of the last issue of "Matching Heartbeat" was suddenly released by the official blog.

Major platforms rushed to forward the publicity, and the seven guests who participated in the show also posted and commented on Weibo.

Among them, especially the blog post just posted by You Mian, the number of retweets and likes exceeded 100,000 in less than five minutes, and the popularity directly exploded.

Fans and passers-by were all shocked.

But the boy standing in this whirlpool of traffic didn't feel the slightest change in what these attention had brought him.

You Mian still got up early in the morning, sat behind the desk in his room, and revised the draft of the Star Cup final.

His original plaster foundation has been almost completed, and now he has to cover the surface with iron carving.

If you want to carve and display in real time in front of tens of millions of people, You Mian can't choose a material like pure plaster, because it needs to be polished and poured, and he doesn't have time.

So iron, copper, and wood are the best choices.

In the end, based on the appearance, You Mian still chose iron plastic.

Seven-meter-tall iron plastic...

The boy stared at the scratch paper with his eyes down, the graphics were almost complete, his eyes raised an inevitable smile, and his confident and flamboyant spirit made the boy's temperament full of crisp and majestic vitality.

You Mian carefully traced the simple sketches of his pen, outlining the skin lines vividly.

I don't know how long it was, but the busy sound of the staff setting up the machine suddenly sounded outside the door.