Chapter 119: In the spring breeze

The curtains in the bedroom were half-covered, and the sunlight only fell a line at the end of the bed. The light passed through the black sheets and just passed through You Mian's cold white ankles.

As soon as Pei Huaiji finished speaking, fireworks of uncontrollable love exploded in You Mian's heart.

The ambiguous atmosphere instantly filled the entire gray-toned bedroom, and the dim light made Pei Huaiji's dark eyes darker and more restrained.

You Mian turned sideways and raised his eyes to look at Pei Huaiji. His amber eyes were slightly obscured by his long eyelashes. He looked at them and then lowered his eyes, which made Pei Huaiji's heart beat violently and his throat became dry.

You Mian smiled and stretched out her legs to lightly kick Pei Huaiji's calves. Their legs were crossed under the quilt, and You Mian felt that Pei Huaiji's thigh muscles were tense.

"You Mian." Pei Huaiji's hoarse voice came from above his head.

You Mian looked up at him with a smile in her eyes, but her feet lightly touched Pei Huaiji again.

This slight touch seemed to ignite the detonation fuse, immediately burning all the restraint and patience in Pei Huaiji's heart, leaving little left.

The ambiguity reaches its peak in a straight line.

Pei Huaiji lifted up the quilt and pressed You Mian under him.

The two of them have never been so close, their eyes are eye to eye, forehead to forehead.

Pei Huaiji's strong arms were supported on both sides of You Mian. You Mian only had to tilt his head to see the powerful muscle outlines bulging under the man's black shirt.

The explosive and savage pressure swept him instantly.

Pei Huaiji lowered his eyes slightly and kissed her heavily.

The black sheets beside her feet were kicked into chaos, causing countless wrinkles. The light danced lively between You Mian's cold white ankles.

This time the kiss was deeper than before, containing a deep love that needed no explanation.

You Mian raised his chin obediently, letting the water stains slide down the side of his neck.

The screen of the mobile phone glowed with blue light, lying alone beside the bed.

He raised his hand and stroked the back of Pei Huaiji's head soothingly. The man's hair was not soft, even a little cold.

You Mian's gentle movements made Pei Huaiji's heart surge more and more. The man's strength never decreased, as if he was trying to pry open You Mian's tongue cavity.

A moan that was too soft to catch came from You Mian's throat. Pei Huaiji's cold brows jumped heavily. His Adam's apple rolled uncontrollably. His strong arms immediately stretched out to the back of You Mian's neck on the pillow. The person lifted up.

Pei Huaiji actually thought it wasn't tight enough.

The pajamas that Pei Huaiji put on for You Mian last night were close-fitting, but the round neck of the pajamas was wider. They fell apart almost instantly, revealing a large area of ​​cold white skin.

The boy's thin waist and chest covered with a thin layer of muscle lines were rising and falling violently.

Pei Huaiji was leaning on top, his black hair was slightly messy, and his breathing was out of rhythm. His whole body was filled with lust, as if he was like a beast that had broken out of its cage.

His eyes became darker and darker, and his deep eyebrows and high bridge of nose were so handsome in the dim light that it made people's hearts beat.

Pei Huaiji looked at You Mian, obviously the arrow was on the string and had to be fired, but suddenly his eyes dropped, thinking that there was something missing in the bedside table.