Chapter 25: A clown is a clown after all

The change in the atmosphere in the viewing room can be noticed by any individual.

But at the moment, they didn't have time to care about each other's expressions, they just stared at the huge screen in front of them, as if they were captured by the picture inside.

The boy in a pure black and bright yellow racing suit walked towards the go-kart without looking back, and after standing next to the car, he did not hesitate, and sat in with long legs, with an extremely chic posture.

The camera doesn't stop shooting his side face and neck.

The suit is so tight that it almost wraps around the wrist and the white neck.

And the slender wrist was obscured by the subsequent gloved movement of Yu Mian, so the men could only move their eyes to his neck.

You Mian's Adam's apple was not obvious, so the slightly raised Adam's apple looked unusually green under the concentrated gaze.

He seemed to swallow, and his Adam's apple rolled up and down.

Everyone's eyes trembled up and down.

The chestnut-brown curls bent in a lovely arc, and those amber eyes suddenly looked at the camera.

You Mian didn't know why this photographer was always staring at himself, so he smiled and said, "I'm going to wear a helmet, are you still shooting?" "

Yan Tingxuan heard his unbearable swallowing sound at that moment.

"......"

Yan Tingxuan's expression suddenly turned hideous for a moment, but he quickly regained his composure.

Fortunately, no one in the theater paid attention to him.

You Mian in the camera really put on the helmet without hesitation, as he said, and the eyes and side face were completely covered, and he could no longer see a bit.

The photographer's angle suddenly changed, and Guan Tong and Yun Guanqing appeared sitting in a go-kart.

Although they are also two handsome guys, Yun Guanqing, who has been silent since he came back from the date, couldn't help but sigh at this moment, with regret on his face.

Seeing this, Guan Tong found that something was wrong.

Ever since the picture of You Mian's group appeared, the atmosphere of casual discussion and joking just now suddenly disappeared somehow, and turned into a solemn and undercurrent.

It's like everybody is screwing up and not letting anyone else know what they're thinking.

Guan Tong's thoughts flashed in his mind, and then he was immediately attracted by You Mian in the picture again.

"You Mian is handsome, he drove very fast, and neither Brother Yun nor I could catch up." Guan Tong stared at the screen and subconsciously said this.

You Mian didn't seem to notice that something was wrong in the viewing room at the moment, smiled and complained, "You are exaggerating. "

Guan Tong sat next to You Mian and immediately leaned up and hugged You Mian's shoulders when he heard the words.

"See for yourself how fast you drive!"

"Damn... It's cool. "

The go-kart in the picture can almost be said to be flying at low altitude.

At the same time, everyone can also see how calmly the boy sitting in the car is driving this black kart that can compete in the arena.