Chapter 4: Bai Lin's stand-in

Author: [Bookmark this chapter] [Complaints].Chapter 4
Chapter 4 In

the downtown studio, which is dozens of kilometers away from the heartbeat hut, there is another discussion because of You Mian's introduction.

All the celebrity guests are speculating about what You Mian's identity will be.

But Yu Mian, who didn't know anything about all this, relaxed and comfortably stepped into the heartbeat hut.

As soon as he entered, Yumian saw a huge sign with five guidelines for staying in the cottage written in cute font.

1. The guests should send a heart-warming text message after each date, and the object and content of the text message cannot be disclosed.

2. Guests are not allowed to make public confessions during their stay in the cabin.

3. Guests are not allowed to develop a romantic relationship with their favorite object during their stay in the cabin.

......

You Mian only glanced at it and then withdrew his eyes, after all, he didn't come here to participate in the show to enjoy the heart-warming journey, but to fulfill the conditions for leaving the You family.

Therefore, You Mian will try his best to go through all the processes with the mentality of a bystander.

As for how Bai Lin wants to generate a spark of love with those people, it has nothing to do with him.

The layout of the glass cottage is divided into two floors, the first floor is the living room and four rooms, and the second floor is the viewing room and four rooms.

It seems that the program team gave them enough buffer space during the first recording, and the embarrassing situation like a double room did not appear.

The hut was full of cameras, and there were about two dozen of them at random, which made You Mian feel an awkward feeling of being monitored at all times.

As the first guest to come in, You Mian only coped with it a few times before sitting on the sofa and waiting.

The staff fully understood the words of director Hong Sheng, and at this moment all the cameras turned to You Mian, sparing no effort to shoot from all angles.

The girl who was docking with You Mian just now stood behind the display machine outside the hut and whispered: "It's really a beauty of three hundred and sixty degrees without dead ends." The

staff next to her held the machine and smacked her tongue in agreement: "This picture will explode if you release it."

You Mian didn't know that he deliberately covered his edge, and the appearance of sitting lazily on the sofa was recorded from beginning to end.

It stands to reason that this should have been a very boring and silent ten minutes, but not only the staff outside the cabin, but also the celebrity guests in the studio were all watching intently and attentively.

Xi Rui said: "I thought You Mian was a very warm and cheerful personality just now, but now it seems that although he is warm, he actually enjoys such a quiet and alone moment."

The host Qu Shao glanced at the hand card and said with a mysterious smile: "Inward-driven personality."

Xi Rui and Guo Su all looked sideways and asked in surprise, "What is an inward-driven personality?" Brother Qu, you still know psychology.

Qu Shao didn't sell it, and directly shook the small card in his hand, "This is the information that our program team has consulted from Mr. Cheng, a psychology expert.

"They are strong enough to sustain themselves through one difficult situation after another." Qu Shao looked up at You Mian on the screen again, and his tone was a little more appreciative, "You Mian is a typical Type A personality.

Xi Rui was stunned, and praised again and again: "I didn't expect You Mian to look so gentle and introverted, and he is actually a Type A character with strong attack power."

Guo Su raised his eyebrows, "Type A personalities are not all full of aggression, just as Type B personalities are not all introverted."
After
a round of psychology-related process chats, Qu Shao pasted the letter A on You Mian's guest board.

The quiet time was quickly broken, and the door to the hut was pushed open, and this time two people walked in at the same time.

Guan Tong pushed a red suitcase full of checked tickets and took the lead in looking at the living room, and when he saw You Mian sitting on the sofa, his ears were red, and then he smiled cheerfully and said hello, "Hi handsome guy, my name is Guan Tong."

Guan Tong had dyed short pink hair, wore a tight leather jacket and leather pants, had a delicate foundation, painted pink lip gloss on his mouth, and had five or six pierced ears on both ears, and several silver-black earrings hanging on the ground.

At first glance, he is a very maverick personality boy.

You Mian politely got up to greet him.

But he never thought that when he just finished saying his name, he saw Guan Tong staring at his chest, his eyes wide, and he shouted: "No! Brother, did you choose irises?

Only then did You Mian notice that Guan Tong also had an iris pinned to his chest.

Guan Tong, who misunderstood something, put on an obviously lost expression, a little cute like a treasure, which made You Mian cry and laugh.

In just a few seconds, You Mian saw another guest walk out from behind Guan Tong.

The man who was full of gentle and elegant classical temperament stepped forward and shook You Mian's hand politely, and said, "When we meet for the first time, I am Shen Nanxiao.

You Mian also noticed that Shen Nanxiao also had an iris pinned to his chest, which seemed to be of the same orientation.

The perfume smell on Guan Tong's body is very strong, as enchanting and chic as himself, and the Shen Nanxiao in front of him is wearing a light cyan coat, with a bit of literary and artistic atmosphere in his lonely posture.

When he noticed that You Mian was also an iris, Guan Tong's attitude towards him was a little less enthusiastic than when he first came in.

Guan Tong sat down on the sofa and drank a sip of water as if he was tired, and the little thumb of the cup was still slightly cocked.

Guan Tong glanced at You Mian with interest, and asked with a smile that he couldn't hide his excitement: "I don't know who will come next?"

You Mian didn't say anything, but sat on the single sofa next to him with a soft expression.

Because although You Mian knew most of the direction in the book, he didn't remember the content of such specific details, after all, in his previous life, he died in the fire before he had time to participate in the show.

is different from You Mian, Shen Nanxiao on the side looks indifferent, but in fact, his heart is surging no less than Guan Tong, who dares to express himself.

I saw Shen Nanxiao and Guan Tong looking at the door frequently in the chatting room, and their expectations were already on the bright side.

As soon as Guan Tong put down the empty water glass, the door of the hut was opened.

The three of them looked at each other, Guan Tong immediately sorted out his base makeup very skillfully, and took back the small mirror before the guests walked in from the entrance.

As footsteps sounded, all the cameras in the hut were turned in a straight direction to shoot the comer.

A tall, muscular man walked in in silence, lingering in front of the sign for a few seconds before turning and striding into the living room.

Guan Tong approached You Mian familiarly and whispered excitedly: "It looks like another handsome guy!"
You Mian smiled, Guan Tong showed a rather regretful expression again, in his opinion,
You Mian in front of him was very handsome, with a tall nose bridge and cold white muscles, chestnut hair and shallow eyes, full of mixed race.

But it's a pity that the orientation is the same, and Guan Tong can only rest helplessly.

Crossing the XuanGuan, Huo Yanzhi took off his coat and put it on his arm because he was too hot, the strong muscles were clearly defined under the thin shirt, and the hormonal breath on his body instantly exploded like a ceiling. Explode.

The atmosphere in the cabin and the studio was instantly detonated, hot and ambiguous. Ambiguous, I finally have a bit of a feeling of falling in love with a variety show.

The man has a thick eyebrow, a pair of eyes are on fire, and a hard jawline cuts off the sharp and domineering momentum.

Huo Yanzhi raised his eyes and swept it, his gaze fell on You Mian accurately, and his surprise was fleeting.

Immediately after that, he only looked at him and twisted his eyebrows, and said in a deep voice: "Huo Yanzhi."

Huo Yanzhi's arrival made the celebrity guests who were watching the real-time footage in the studio sound one after another discussions.

Xi Rui said excitedly: "The first guest who chose Lily of the Valley."

The host Qu Shao smiled and spread out his hand card to look at Guo Su beside him, and said, "Huo Yanzhi, a name that is familiar to the audience who likes to watch boxing matches.

Guo Su's eyes were full of male appreciation, he leaned sideways on the back of the chair, nodded in response: "WPE's well-known boxer, I remember that the final just ended a few days ago, and Huo Yanzhi really lived up to expectations and won the championship gold cup again."

Judging from Huo Yanzhi's explosive power that is ready to go, he will not be just a simple fitness enthusiast.

In the hut, Shen Nanxiao's eyes moved slightly, he got up to make room for Huo Yanzhi, and was the first to take the initiative to say hello.

"Hello, I'm Shen Nanxiao."

As Huo Yan approached, the hormonal aura on the man's body could no longer be ignored.

The lily of the valley pinned to his chest is also quite presence.

This is a man who puts his fierceness and ferocity on the surface without concealment, and his attack power is blatant.

Hearing this, Huo Yanzhi withdrew his gaze that fell on You Mian, nodded at Shen Nanxiao in front of him, and sat down half an arm's length away from him happily.

"You're all here early." Huo Yanzhi leaned back and sat on the sofa and took the initiative to start the topic.

With a fierce eyebrow, Guan Tong looked at Huo Yanzhi and only felt that it was too much for him!

So as soon as Huo Yanzhi spoke, Guan Tong smiled and said, "Brother Huo, your muscles are really well trained, and you are very self-disciplined when you look at it."

Huo Yanzhi sat in front of the coffee table with a golden knife, he stared at Guan Tong for a few seconds, and suddenly said, "Are you called Guan Tong?"

Guan Tong was stunned for a moment, obviously surprised, "You know me?"

You Mian quietly looked sideways at Guan Tong as the topic followed, her amber eyes shining with a warm and beautiful luster in the sun.

Huo Yanzhi's gaze swept over You Mian again without a trace before he said to Guan Tong, "I have swiped your video."

Guan Tong is an Internet celebrity beauty blogger with millions of fans, he thought that few people knew him when he came to the heart hut this time, but he didn't expect to be recognized just four people who came.

Guan Tong didn't feel the slightest shyness after his identity was revealed, he only raised his eyebrows and stroked his pink hair, and asked jokingly: "Then Brother Huo likes and pays attention to me?"

Huo Yanzhi rubbed his palms and laughed heavily, "The phone was taken away by the staff, and I will pay attention to you when I get it."

Guan Tong snorted and shook his hair, and then didn't forget to turn his head and mention You Mian, "All the friends here should pay attention to the little bloggers after they go out, it's not easy to start a business."

Guan Tong only mentioned that he was a blogger, and Huo Yanzhi did not completely reveal his identity, so it was not considered to break the rules of the hut.

"You Mian, don't forget." Guan Tong specially instructed.

You Mian, who had been sitting quietly in the corner of the sofa, looked at Guan Tong and smiled lightly, and responded, "I won't forget it."
Huo Yanzhi, who had quietly looked over
several times, finally looked directly at You Mian this time for the sake of the topic.

Huo Yanzhi still remembered the last time he saw You Mian at You's house, when the boy sat on the sofa away from the crowd with his eyes down, like a forgotten irise, waiting for his withering in a dejected manner.

But now that I see you unexpectedly, You Mian in front of me still has half of what he used to be.

I saw You Mian stop pouring water in his hand and look at it lightly and slowly, his eyes were surprised, and there was a gentle smile on his face that had not had time to converge, and his light chestnut curls swept across his eyebrows, outlining a very amazing first impression.

You Mian is no longer the gray iris, he is brilliantly reborn.

Huo Yanzhi frequently looked at You Mian's gaze, where could he hide from Guan Tong, Guan Tong only thought about it, from the first time he saw You Mian pinned a fleur-de-lis on his chest, he had expected this ending in advance.

You Mian was so good-looking, so beautiful, Guan Tong felt that he had no chance of winning, and he almost even got into it.

At this moment, Shen Nanxiao suddenly pursed his lips and asked, "Are you hungry?" Did you have lunch before you left? With

this question, everyone in the hut ran out feeling hungry.

You Mian couldn't guess what Guan Tong was thinking, he ignored Huo Yanzhi's gaze very simply when he heard this, got up and walked to the open kitchen, and said, "The remaining four guests don't know when they will come, should we prepare something to eat first?"

Guan Tong's gaze was glued to You Mian's body, and he found that no matter what Huo Yanzhi looked at You Mian, You Mian didn't seem to be the right thing.

Feelings are difficult to force, and it is most common for one party to be intentional and one to be ruthless.

Guan Tong thought about it for a while, and instantly felt that he was resurrected with full blood, and he immediately followed You Mian to the kitchen, "You Mian can cook?"
As soon as
Guan Tong's heart cordon was raised, he heard You Mian say, "No."

As he spoke, You Mian casually opened the cabinet and took out a few packets of quick-cooking noodles, his eyes were bright and cunning, and the whole person was brilliant and vivid.

"But I guess there's going to be some convenience food here," he said.

Guan Tong was stunned for a few seconds as if he was hit, and then came back to his senses and praised: "My dear, you are so smart."

You Mian didn't care about Guan Tong's affectionate name, and tore open the bag neatly.

Huo Yanzhi stood opposite the kitchen counter and leaned against the dining table, he frowned when he looked at You Mian, at this moment even he was a little puzzled why he thought You Mian was similar to Bai Lin in the first place.

The gifts that Bai Lin politely declined, Huo Yanzhi would give them to You Mian casually, and the movies and games that Bai Lin wanted to watch but couldn't go out to enjoy Huo Yanzhi would find an excuse to take You Mian there.

Before Bai Lin returned to You's house, Huo Yanzhi could only pin all his thoughts on You Mian's body.

Huo Yanzhi had to admit that he had done all this and felt a little guilty when facing You Mian.

But the reason why Bai Lin has been hiding for so many years and can't even return to You's house is precisely because of You Mian.

It was You Mian who robbed Bai Lin's parents and friends, and robbed Bai Lin's life and happiness.

The estrangement between adults is tacit and silent.

Huo Yanzhi now feels that after Bai Lin returned to the You family, he was just indifferent to You Mian and alienated, and he was already doing his best for the sake of acquaintance.

Just when Huo Yanzhi was immersed in his own thoughts and couldn't extricate himself, You Mian, who was standing behind the wide white acrylic countertop in the kitchen, suddenly looked up.

I saw You Mian's eyes so indifferent that it was as if the two didn't know each other at all, and asked strangely and politely: "Does Mr. Huo want to cook a bag too?" In an

instant, Huo Yanzhi's pupils shrank suddenly.