Chapter 94: How do you want me to repay you

There was a loud crashing sound from the top floor of the office building.

You Jiyuan stood behind the desk and angrily swept all the documents on the table, and even the office computer in front of him was smashed by him.

You Jiyuan gasped and looked at the two staff members in front of him, and shouted loudly again: "How can such a big thing not have any clue at all!" JL is going to withdraw its investment, didn't you disclose anything in advance? ”

"What the hell are they not satisfied with?!" You Jiyuan shouted.

The green tendons on the side of You Jiyuan's neck bulged, and the hot temper that he had been burning for many years did not subside when he was about to enter old age, but intensified.

You Jiyuan became more and more unable to control his temper, and he would smash and scold if he was slightly unsatisfied.

The bad temper is even worse than when I was middle-aged.

The two staff members standing in the office glanced at each other, thinking to themselves, Didn't Bai Lin also participate in that love variety show? How could You Jiyuan not know the relationship between Pei Huaiji and You Mian.

But they didn't dare to ask these questions, so they could only passively accept the scolding with their heads down.

JL wants to divest, how can they stop it, and how can they stop it.

Instead of questioning them, he should go home and ask his precious son.

You Jiyuan was angry, and as soon as he opened the drawer, he took a quick-acting heart-saving pill.

"Check! Check it out for me! You Jiyuan pointed at their noses and shouted, "Why did JL withdraw its investment!" Give me a reason! Otherwise, roll up the cover and get out of here! ”

Seeing that their jobs were in jeopardy, the two staff members immediately stopped hiding it and said, "Mr. You, maybe Bai Lin will know more about this matter than us." ”

As soon as he heard Bai Lin's name being pulled in again, You Jiyuan subconsciously thought about whether Bai Lin had caused something again, he tried his best to stabilize his expression and not distort, and immediately called home.

Bai Peilan answered quickly.

You Jiyuan's tone was cold, "Bai Lin is not at home? You didn't let him run out again, did you? ”

The fatigue of several days in a row made Bai Peilan's face haggard, and when she heard You Jiyuan's tone was like this, she couldn't help but feel a little colder, "Here, he's sleeping in the room."

You Jiyuan snorted, "You ask him if he has provoked the top management of JL." ”

Bai Peilan heard the word JL, her heart suddenly clenched, she already knew about JL's withdrawal from Xiuming, Now Xiuming's stock price has fallen all the way, and then JL's follow-up withdrawal, I am afraid that the building will fall.

"What does it have to do with Xiaolin?" Bai Peilan frowned and asked.

You Jiyuan urged impatiently: "Let you ask, where is so much nonsense." ”

Bai Peilan pursed her lips, but she couldn't continue to refute, so she could only walk upstairs wrapped in a shawl.

Bai Lin really kept shrinking in the quilt and didn't move, he had been frightened one after another for the past two days, and he couldn't stop trembling at the moment.

When Bai Peilan put the phone to Bai Lin's ear, he was so frightened that he trembled for a moment.

"Scare what?" Bai Peilan snorted in hatred.

After the fake young master awakened, all the people were cremated | BL, MTLजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें