Chapter 66: I refuse

The lights in the shooting range were on, and the sound of arrows was heard not far away.

Guan Tong looked at the announcement on the screen beside him and wowed, "Brother Huo's ten rings are full!" ”

You Mian frowned lightly and looked at Huo Yanzhi who was standing next to the quiver, only to see that the other party's momentum was violent, and the wild qi was rushing towards him, and the outline of his arm was slightly swollen.

Pei Huaiji stood still and didn't move, with a calm expression on his handsome face.

As soon as Huo Yan got off the field, Yun Guanqing walked up, and the posture of the bow was also very crisp, but the moment the arrow flew out, without Huo Yanzhi's strength just now, the last ten scored 63 points.

Yun Guanqing narrowed his eyes and hissed, and the curvature of the corners of his mouth showed that he was not in a good mood.

Huo Yanzhi sat on the bench in the shooting range with his head down, and raised his head to look at Yun Guanqing after seeing him coming.

Yun Guanqing shook his wrist, and said with a cold face when everyone else didn't pay attention to this: "Bai Lin is not here, it's interesting that you are fighting so hard." ”

Huo Yanzhi lowered his eyebrows and smiled, and when he lowered his eyebrows, the wildness was revealed.

"I'm trying hard." Huo Yanzhi admitted, his gaze crossed to Yun Guanqing in front of him, and fell to You Mian, who was standing against the wall on the other side, "Because I want to know something."

Yun Guanqing shook his sore wrist and raised his eyebrows, "What's the matter?"

Yun Guanqing doesn't have to think about it, it's about You Mian.

Huo Yanzhi really said: "Some things may be something I misunderstood. ”

Yun Guanqing rolled his eyes, looked at the number 63 on the screen, and sighed in a bad mood.

Guan Tong's voice came from behind him, "Brother Yan has 41 points out of ten!" ”

Yun Guanqing immediately turned his attention behind him and teased: "Yo, the barrister is not strong in athleticism?" ”

Yan Tingxuan turned his head and took off his glasses and wiped them, and while taking a few steps towards this side, he smiled, "It's true that I haven't played with bows and arrows, so I'm ugly."

When he heard that the dating battle set up by the program team was a bow and arrow project, Yan Tingxuan knew in advance that he might lose miserably.

But what he didn't expect was that Huo Yanzhi would actually be the one with the strongest desire to fight.

Once upon a time, he and Huo Yanzhi were also like this, and they looked at each other with disgust.

You Mian actually guessed some things wrong, Yan Tingxuan didn't deal with Huo Yanzhi at the beginning, and he was indeed jealous because of his acidity.

Huo Yanzhi's current appearance reminded Yan Tingxuan of the guy who followed You Mian closely at the beginning.

If you really talk about the kung fu of pestering people, Yan Tingxuan thinks that he is not as good as Huo Yanzhi.

The Yan family is pressed on top of his head, even if Yan Tingxuan has a crush, he will not do it too obviously, but Huo Yanzhi is different, the way he looked on You Mian at the beginning was really like a puppy.

Yan Tingxuan turned out the title that he hadn't shouted for a long time, "The lost Demu wants to go home?" ”

Huo Yanzhi twisted his eyebrows fiercely, and his sturdy arms tightened, "In what capacity are you telling me this." ”