Chapter 49: Look at me, don't look down

Pei Huaiji walked into the RV with a black suitcase, and inexplicably brought a sense of presence that could not be ignored to Yan Tingxuan beside him.

Pei Huaiji swept the interior decoration of the room without changing his face, and immediately noticed the two half-open doors at the rear of the car.

He looked sideways at the map placed in front of Yan Tingxuan, and instantly observed the location of the end hut and the rest stop on the way.

"The program team is arranged into two groups of four, and it seems that we are all here." Pei Huaiji put down his luggage and said lightly.

You Mian got up from the gas tank, and the cap and baseball uniform made the boy look a little cooler.

You Mian pinched the brim of his hat and lifted it up slightly, revealing a little light in his eyes, looking directly at Pei Huaiji and smiling: "So sure? ”

He also guessed that it might be a group of four, but he didn't expect Pei Huaiji to dare to say it so definitely when he first came.

Pei Huaiji was wearing a long camel-colored coat with a soft texture, a gray scarf hanging around his neck, a straight figure, and a tough and handsome face.

His clean and crisp temperament makes him feel more alienated, and even the softness of his clothes can't offset it.

But Pei Huaiji turned his head to look at You Mian, and the mood in his eyes was calm and soft.

never said a word, the man who was extremely silent in front of the camera actually opened his mouth to explain when facing You Mian: "Because there are four sets of cutlery and teacups." ”

You Mian followed Pei Huaiji's gaze to look at the half-opened cabinet by Yan Tingxuan, and found that it was indeed the case.

Yan Tingxuan had been sorting out the matter of the number of guests for a long time just now, and at this moment, seeing that You Mian's attention was easily dragged away by Pei Huaiji, he couldn't help frowning.

Shen Nanxiao was surprised by Pei Huaiji's interaction with You Mian, you must know that JL is a celebrity in the top circle of Huajiang City, Pei Huaiji is a taciturn person, and rarely appears at various dinners and social occasions.

Even if the other party participated in the show, Shen Nanxiao also understood that it was just an exchange of resources in the business circle and the entertainment industry.

The director and the camera must have made a good contract to avoid Pei Huaiji receiving too much attention.

But now Pei Huaiji actually found an interaction in front of the camera by himself!

If the date in the playground let Shen Nanxiao know that Pei Huaiji and You Mian had a good relationship, then now he began to hesitate whether these two people had a good impression of each other.

"Now that everyone is here, let's go." Yan Tingxuan unwillingly picked up the map and walked to the driver's seat, saying, "I'll change people when I'm tired of driving." ”

Yan Tingxuan walked past You Mian's side, smiled and looked back at his gold-rimmed glasses, and asked, "Is it okay?" You Mian. ”

You Mian didn't know what Yan Tingxuan was crazy about, and he had been trying his best to talk to him since the beginning of this meeting.

"Okay." You Mian put down the next sentence and turned his head sideways to look at him.

Yan Tingxuan was not annoyed, and sat in the driver's seat with a smile on his face, with a map beside him.