Chapter 122: If line of bamboo horse daily

Looking at the two children rolling into a ball on the snow in the distance, Qianli also had an extremely happy smile in her eyes.

"Brother." Xiao Youmian smiled and rushed to pounce on Pei Huaiji, causing the young man's shoulders to be covered with soft snow.

But Pei Huaiji, who had always dealt with other people's overtures indifferently, rarely showed a bit of youth in front of Xiao Youmian. He also followed the method of Xiao Youmian and put snow into the other person's collar, freezing his amber eyes. His eyes trembled.

Pei Huaiji couldn't help but laugh when he saw little Youmian shivering and trying to catch the snow.

Squatting on the ground, it was round and round like a red panda.

Little Youmian didn't know what Pei Huaiji was thinking. She was making noises when she suddenly heard this laugh and stopped.

The chestnut curly hair made the child in the small ski suit look particularly cute. Therefore, when he looked at Pei Huaiji from bottom to top with this curly hair, the boy who was smiling just now not only did not restrain his expression, but his eyebrows became more vivid. He said, "I asked you to tease me. Will it freeze or not?"

"Hmph." Xiao Youmian squeezed the snowball in her hand aggressively and shouted: "biubiubiu!"

The egg-sized snowball was easily dodged by Pei Huaiji without a sneak attack.

Xiao Youmian stood there stunned, and then Pei Huaiji hit her head and face with a handful of snow.

Xiao Youmian: "!!!"

Pei Huaiji's laughter became clearer and clearer. Little Youmian's nose was red, and there was a lot of snow on the end of her curly hair. She froze in place, looking naive.

Before he could get angry, Pei Huaiji immediately bent down and handed out a snowball in Xiao Youmian's hand that was several times bigger than the one he had just held, almost as big as an ugly orange.

"Look carefully, this is what is called a snowball." Pei Huaiji said.

Xiao Youmian held the snowball and smiled, then turned around and threw it into Pei Huaiji's collar in a sneak attack!

Pei Huaiji: "!!"

Xiao Youmian ran away after throwing the snowball, and Pei Huaiji immediately chased after her.

Laughter filled the ski resort.

The fact that two children eight years apart could have so much fun in a foreign country made the three parents standing next to the ski resort smile knowingly.

While Qian Li was chatting with You Daijun, she learned that their next itineraries had many similarities.

You Daijun and Wagner took You Mian on a trip while collecting scenery.

Qian Li took Pei Huaiji out to relax during the summer vacation.

Seeing that little Youmian and Pei Huaiji were having so much fun, Qian Li and You Daijun agreed to adjust their next itinerary to give the two children more time to play.

They saw the elephants and antelopes that Xiao Youmian had longed for in the Kilimanjaro Nature Reserve in Tanzania.

Exploring dinosaur fossils from ancient times in the Badlands Badlands, which has been corroded into grotesque shapes.

Watching lava waterfalls at Hawaii's Kilauea volcano...

Danube River, Gold Coast, Machu Picchu...

The starting point for little Youmian to see the world was not only the company of her family and parents, but also the presence of Pei Huaiji.