Chapter 84: Separate double dates

Looking at the picture of Pei Huaiji and You Mian standing together, Yun Guanqing suddenly didn't know what he was so anxious about competing with others just now.

Yun Guanqing, who was proud of himself, really felt the frustration for the first time.

"Sleep! Sleeping baby, look here! ”

"Ahhh

"Dude's name is You Mian?"

The crowd of onlookers who had just dispersed rushed over when they saw Pei Huaiji and You Mian take off their goggles, and the cheers were mixed with excited screams, which made You Mian unable to pay attention.

The staff of the program team was packing up the equipment, and the group walked out along the preparation room of the venue, The crowd spontaneously formed two columns, and the word You Mian was shouted the most.

You Mian followed Pei Huaiji's side, and the man's tall and sharp figure withstood a lot of overly excited crowds around him.

Pei Huaiji grabbed the ski helmet in his right hand, and took it lightly with his big hand, crisp and steady.

From time to time, he paid attention to the situation on Youmian's left side, and his arm made a protective shoulder wrapping motion.

You Mian's eyes twitched slightly when he heard these voices in his ears, he had never heard such an excited and happy shout, and he had never received so many kind smiles at one time.

This group of girls is very similar to Qu Miao, everyone has a happy smile on their faces, and their eyes looking at You Mian are so soft, exuding a brilliant light of incomparable excitement.

"You Mian baby! I hope you are happy!! ”

"Must be happy!"

You Mian paused for a moment as he kept walking forward, he turned his head to look down at the source of the sound, his amber eyes smiled very gently like the golden sun in the distant mountains, like a shallow lake in autumn where the sun had fallen.

"Okay." You Mian said.

It wasn't until the group of the program team walked into the rest area that they could no longer be seen, and the screams in the crowd rang out unscrupulously.

"Ahhhhh!!h

"Did you shine it, did he shine the moment he turned around?!"

"Damn,! Mianbao is really better looking than the one in the show, the face is too small, and it's so tall... It's more than 1.8 meters. ”

"You have to look up to see it, it's really tall and handsome."

The girl who was noticed by You Mian just now lowered her head and flipped through the camera that she had specially taken for the vlog, and suddenly burst into a scream.

"It's here! Absolutely beautiful! ”

In the rest area, the staff gathered around the heartwarming guests to tidy up a little.

Guan Tong held a small card given by the fan just now, and shook his face with a proud and proud expression, "Oops, I really didn't expect to record a show and gasp so many fans."

Shen Nanxiao packed up his skis and looked at him with a helpless smile.

Yun Guanqing sneered, and the poisonous tongue attribute was revealed again, "It's just a small card." ”

Guan Tong snorted at this, "What's wrong with the little card?" The little card is also my fan's love for me! ”

Guan Tong couldn't put it down and stroked the fan gift, and suddenly smiled and turned his head to look at You Mian, who was taking off his ski suit.