Chapter 38: The Green Wall Haunted House

After the two of them came down from the pirate ship, the barrage in the live broadcast room almost went crazy.

[Tell me someone has screen-recorded!] The pirate ship started so loudly that I didn't hear what the two of them were saying on it, but Sleeping Baby was smiling so happily. 】

[Now I have to step on the two of the 'Rapids' project.] 】

[Yes, Mianmian was silent throughout the first game, and he didn't look very happy. 】

[Don't speculate about the relationship between the guests, in case they are very good friends. 】

[I'm rebellious, I'm going to be happier when I'm with Brother Chair! No rebuttal accepted! 】

[This is a love show, Mianmian is the most spark when he is with Mr. Pei, can't he explain anything when he runs over to see Mr. Pei? 】

[The heartbeat line proves everything, let's wait for the feature film quietly.] 】

[Secretly rubbing and plotting against 'Yanyou' and 'adding fuel to the fire' sisters, let's come and cultivate a cotton base. 】

[What does it mean to meet first, as soon as the chair brother appears, all will be zeroed. 】

You Mian and Pei Huaiji immediately went to the entrance of the next maze after getting the live broadcast phone.

You Mian looked up at the barrage in the live broadcast room as he walked, and once again found the name that had been called countless times - Brother Chair.

He wanted to ask in the car of the program team before, but was interrupted.

Now that he finally had time, You Mian asked with a smile: "What do you mean by the chair brother you have been brushing?" How did it come about? ”

You Mian speculated from the things and tone discussed by the audience that this chair brother should be Pei Huaiji, but why did the audience give Pei Huaiji such a name, You Mian was a little puzzled.

[Don't say, don't say.] 】

[Mianmian went to the cotton base to cultivate it yourself, and it was explained in detail. 】

[Mianmian is very curious about Mr. Pei, I swallowed! ] 】

[I'm afraid, I don't dare to say it.] 】

Looking at the two words of fear on the screen, You Mian felt that he had underestimated Pei Huaiji's deterrence.

He logged in to Weibo with his mobile phone, clicked on the words 'cultivating cotton base' in the search box, and a very active super talk popped up in an instant.

As soon as You Mian entered, he saw the popular science of the new fan pointing the way.

At the 46th second of the trailer of the program group of "Matching Heartbeat" after the name Brother Chair, the blogger also thoughtfully released a picture of the frame.

It was the next second when Pei Huaiji and Yan Tingxuan walked towards You Mian at the same time in the trailer, Pei Huaiji pulled out a chair and sat down, his expression was as cold as ever, and he said lightly: "Actually, it doesn't matter where I sit." ”

You Mian couldn't help but smile and looked up at Pei Huaiji, who was walking beside him.

It turns out that the chair is this chair.

The current audience is really sharp-eyed, and You Mian recalled that that time was indeed the node when he and Pei Huaiji gradually became acquainted.

And at that time, he wanted to avoid Yan Tingxuan, why didn't he find out that Pei Huaiji said such a choking sentence at that time.