Chapter 78: My heart, take it

Yumian is pulled by the sled dog to a heartwarming hut made of ice cubes.

There were four Heartbeat Huts this time, located in the four directions of the Ice Sculpture Town, so even if You Mian stood here and watched from a distance, he could no longer see any other Heartbeat Cottage buildings except for the countless gorgeous ice sculptures standing beside him.

In line with the idea that if he signed a promotional contract with JL, he would fulfill his contractual obligations, and You Mian dragged his luggage at the door of the cabin he chose to briefly explain some construction content to the camera.

"It seems that this time the heartbeat hut is presented in front of us in the form of an igloo." You Mian leaned sideways and depicted the entire Lower Igloo with his eyes.

"The first thing people think of when they think of igloos is the Inuit igloo, which is a simple shelter in the extreme cold and snow, and you can do it with a snow knife in your hand, and the principle and construction are not difficult." You Mian reached out and touched the ice cube in front of him, "But the building in front of you looks like it's just an igloo skin, and these walls are made of extremely hard ice. ”

It's just a decent imitation, You Mian thought silently in his heart.

"It looks like the architects haven't put a lot of personality into this heartwarming cottage." You Mian said euphemistically.

The boy wrapped a gentle gray plush scarf, and his cold white chin was wrapped away from the cold wind, He squinted his eyes lightly as he spoke, as if he couldn't resist the low temperature at the moment.

The staff holding the camera replied, "That's right, after all, the shooting location this time is in the ice sculpture town, and JL's architects also have to match the style of the town, so it can't be too abrupt." ”

You Mian nodded, thinking that this was indeed the case, and the style was much more restrained.

The photographer saw You Mian shrinking his collar again, and couldn't help but immediately speak: "The material for this link is enough." ”

You Mian nodded to the staff when he heard this, and then walked into the igloo behind him with his suitcase unceremoniously.

I didn't expect it to be not far from Huajiang City, but the temperature was already so low.

As soon as You Mian stepped into the room, he was suddenly swept away by the heat!

He now knows what the four choices just given by the program team represent, and it is actually the simplest and most written meaning - the floor space of the cabin.

He chose the smallest one, and now the interior area of the hut in front of him was also the smallest.

Except for a bathroom on the left side of the room, there is a large bed in the cramped but warm room.

You Mian pushed the luggage to the side, and the bed in front of him was very wide and large, not so much a double or triple bed, but a kang as well.

He lifted the sheets, and sure enough, he found that there was also ice under the mattress.

The cramped and cramped space in the room is like one or two more people can be overwhelmed.

You Mian, who originally felt that he didn't care who his roommate was, finally prayed at this moment, just hoping that no one would choose this hut for a while.

He got up and walked around the empty house, and finally found some firewood by the ice door.

It turned out to be really a kang, and I wanted to burn firewood.