Chapter 106: Twelve hours of extra-long double dates

In an instant, the atmosphere in the hut became tense, and this tension was caused by Yan Tingxuan and the others.

Guan Tong also smiled and complained unconsciously: "Why is Mr. Pei so strange today?" ”

You Mian pursed his lips, blinked, and didn't speak.

Pei Huaiji didn't know what he had just done, only to see him walk directly to You Mian and sit down, his eyes were calm, and his gestures exuded a domineering momentum, without restraint.

Yan Tingxuan quickly glanced at You Mian with the action of holding the water cup, and then glanced at Pei Huaiji.

If you want to use one word to describe the current state of these two people, Yan Tingxuan will definitely say the four words of wanting to cover up.

You Mian's frequent blinking and scratching of the calluses on his hands was all too familiar, and the other party would only do this when he was nervous or at a loss.

On the other hand, Pei Huaiji, although he is still cold and calm, Yan Tingxuan saw a trace of show-off and irrepressible joy from him from a very keen hostile perspective.

It was like he had received something that would have made him very happy.

Yun Guanqing's eyes became heavier and heavier when he stood in such an atmosphere, and suddenly exhaled a breath and proposed: "The scenery here is so good, everyone go out for a walk?" ”

Everyone was intrigued.

After all, this is the last episode of the program to be recorded, and the whole process is still live broadcast, and they are a little reluctant in their hearts, especially Guan Tong.

So Guan Tong was the first in a group of people to respond to the call and said: "Let's go, go out and go around." ”

You Mian then got up and put on his coat, and everyone else walked towards the door, but Pei Huaiji stayed where he was, standing behind You Mian and gently tugging at the white fluff on his down jacket.

The camera of the live broadcast was fixed not far away, and as the heartwarming guests walked out one after another, the picture of You Mian and Pei Huaiji staying in place flashed in the final picture.

Pei Huaiji's eyes were calm, but his movements were not.

You Mian was gently dragged by him and looked back, his amber eyes were full of smiles, but the look of complaint was also obvious.

Pei Huaiji didn't know what he had done wrong, his palm stroked the white fluff, gently pulled down a tuft, and said, "It's cold outside, close the zipper." ”

You Mian pursed his lips, and finally obediently pulled the zipper of his coat, his cold white chin was hidden in the neckline, and the whole person looked very warm.

[Why did the camera turn to the door, I want to see what Mr. Pei and You Mian are doing inside!] 】

[I must be secretly snorting.] 】

[I'm going to make trouble, ah, ah, I didn't see it when I was alone! ] 】

Without waiting for the barrage to brush up, You Mian and Pei Huaiji finally walked out a few steps behind everyone.

The hut is lined with emerald green bamboo, and the building stands in the middle of a glacial lake, which can be easily walked to except for the stone bridge that connects to the front of the gate.

As soon as You Mian walked out, he saw that Guan Tong had already run to the frozen lake.

"Stay safe!" You Mian reminded.