Chapter 86: Are you imitating him?

The celebrity guests in the observation room screamed in unison as they watched this scene.

Qu Shao glanced left and right, "Finally have a little sweet candy of Lianzong hahaha."

Xi Rui covered her mouth and nodded repeatedly, agreeing with Qu Shao's words and saying, "Who can hold back this?" ”

Guo Su walked to the whiteboard behind Qu Shao, pointed to the cards of You Mian and Pei Huaiji connected by the heartbeat line, and made a shining debut action with both hands.

"Locked!"

The screen footage played by the program team during the celebrity guests' discussion turned into a picture in the heartbeat cabin.

Xi Rui pointed, "Is the double date over?" Ah, I'd like to see them talk a little longer. ”

There were only four people in the largest heartbeat hut as far as the eye could see.

Yan Tingxuan was reading a magazine on the sofa, while Yun Guanqing was sitting by the low window of the glass balcony and boredomly tossing the orange in his hand, throwing and picking it up one by one, but his eyes were staring at the door of the hut with a wrong look.

"When you cut this, you should pay attention to the angle of the knife, if it's too thick..."

Shen Nanxiao's voice resounded in the kitchen, and beside him stood Guan Tong, who was holding his mobile phone to record materials.

It can be seen that Guan Tong's makeup is exquisite, and his hair has been deliberately styled.

He stood beside Shen Nanxiao and turned the camera to the movements in Shen Nanxiao's hands, waving at the camera, smiling vividly and smartly, "Have all the friends of the channel heard Nanxiao's tutorial?" Hurry up and take notes! ”

Guan Tong invited Shen Nanxiao to be a guest on his channel and asked him to show a simple Italian food.

Because it wasn't a live broadcast, Shen Nanxiao wasn't so stiff when he faced the camera, but smiled with Guan Tong, "Did everyone see it clearly?"

Guo Su in the observation room looked at this scene and sighed, "It's so quiet." ”

Xi Rui continued: "Yes, Guan Tong and Shen Nanxiao are talking, and the other two are silent." She noticed Yun Guanqing sitting on the balcony, and asked suspiciously, "Is Brother Yun waiting for You Mian and the two of them to come back?" ”

After Xi Rui finished speaking, he glanced at Guo Su, and the two of them immediately wanted to connect Yun Guanqing's heartbeat text message tonight to You Mian's card.

Qu Shao waved his hand to silence the two of them.

"Don't worry, let's see."

Suddenly, outside the door of the hut, I saw several heavily dressed staff members holding machines and approaching backwards.

Yun Guanqing was very familiar with this kind of camera action, so he was the first to react and got up and walked to the door.

It just so happened that Shen Nanxiao's simple cold salad was also done, Guan Tong put away the camera and immediately raised his head and asked, "Are the two of them back?" ”

Yan Tingxuan sat on the sofa with his back to the door, holding the magazine a little stronger, but he didn't turn his head to keep up with the movements of the others, but kept sitting in place, even though he couldn't see any exquisite clothing analysis.

As soon as Yun Guanqing opened the door of the hut, the figures of You Mian and Pei Huaiji appeared not far away.

The two of them whispered something and slowly approached the hut, both wearing heavy coats, and Yun Guanqing noticed that You Mian was wearing Pei Huaiji's leather gloves on his hands.