Chapter 121: If line of cub raising

In the hot French summer, there is still an endless stream of tourists in the village of Pauillac.

Under the blue sky, the retro buildings of the winery are looming in the distance.

A self-driving off-road vehicle drove smoothly on the red brick road, kicking up bursts of dust. The sycamores and cypresses on both sides of the road blocked the roof of the vehicle and blocked the dazzling sunlight.

Little Youmian, who was seven years old at the time, was sleeping soundly on You Daijun's lap. The cool air-conditioned air kept the car at a very comfortable temperature. You Daijun lowered his head and could see that Youmian was extremely long and The thick eyelashes are one after another, and the chestnut brown curls are soft to the touch.

Wagner, who was in the driver's seat, raised his charming green eyes, glanced sideways at little You Daijun lying on You Daijun's lap and said with a handsome smile: "We'll be there soon, sweetie, wake up soon."

After the car stopped, You Daijun gently pinched Xiao Youmian's cheek.

"Sweetie?"

Little Youmian sat up hazily, first hugged Youdaijun and called her mother, then kissed the side of her face before reaching out with her hands on the edge of the car window.

"Where is this?" Xiao Youmian asked doubtfully.

The round amber eyes were full of cute questions. Before You Daijun could answer him, Wagner, who had walked around the front of the car, had already walked to the passenger seat, and instantly startled little Youmian with a childish "wow" sound.

Xiao Youmian's eyes widened and she let out a frightened sound, then she giggled again, "Dad."

Although there were few tourists around, there were three or four cars parked in front of the winery gate.

There is also an extremely luxurious stretched Lincoln.

Wagner took little Youmian off Youdaijun's lap, held him by the hand and said, "This is the most famous winery in France."

They come here to collect information.

Xiao Youmian looked around a few times. His jade-carved face, chestnut curly hair and amber eyes were so sweet that it made people feel sweet at first sight.

As soon as others saw Wagner's appearance, they immediately realized that little Youmian was of mixed race.

You Daijun also walked out of the car, and Wagner took her bag and carried it on his left shoulder. The three of them walked into the winery to visit.

Little Youmian raised his hands high and held Wagner and You Daijun, jumping forward, while the adults also accommodated him and walked in small steps.

Once she saw the expensive wine sealed in the glass display cabinet, Xiao Youmian asked in half Chinese and half German: "Is this wine sweet?"

While You Daijun corrected him not to confuse the two languages, he thought: "This kind of red wine should have a stronger bitter taste, right?"

Wagner turned his head when he heard this, "Yeah, yes."

Little Youmian wrinkled her nose when she heard the word bitter, which made Youdaijun and Wagner laugh.

Wagner leaned on a wooden stake and looked up at the structure on top of the winery. He smiled and said, "Is this structure very similar to the farmers' wooden houses in southern France that you mentioned before?"

Of course, this winery spent twice as much time on wood selection and fixing.

You Daijun held Xiao Youmian's hand and came closer, and together they looked up with Wagner.