Chapter 37: Don't call Mr. Pei

The regret in Pei Huaiji's tone was too obvious, until the two of them were already at the back of the pirate ship's project team, and You Mian could see that he would look at the ice cream in the hands of other children who were held in the arms of his family from time to time.

"Mr. Pei." You Mian stretched out the ticket in his hand and shook it in front of Pei Huaiji, and said with a smile: "It's okay if you don't eat ice cream." ”

Pei Huaiji stood beside him, and his tall figure looked impressively cold in the entire team.

When You Mian said this, I saw his heroic eyebrows frown slightly, and said in a deep voice: "But I hope you have." ”

You Mian shook the ticket leisurely and easily, and the whole person blinked in a daze.

Pei Huaiji retracted his eyes, put his fist to his lips and said in disguise: "It's just dating etiquette." ”

You Mian's eyes were dyed with a smile, and the corners of his mouth raised, "Then let's go, go buy two." ”

Pei Huaiji turned his head to look back at You Mian, obviously a little surprised when he lowered his eyes.

"But aren't we going to play pirate ships?" Pei Huaiji said.

You Mian's eyes were bright, and he asked softly, "But aren't we dating?" ”

Pei Huaiji's ears turned red.

When the two of them bought two ice creams and came back to the queue, the queue in front of them was much longer.

The sunlight became soft, the light was no longer hot, and the refreshing autumn breeze blew by, and You Mian took a bite of the ice cream in his hand, which was sweet.

They were standing at the back of the line, and the camera PD couldn't hold the machine anymore, so they walked to the corsair's project rest area to wait.

The live broadcast phone was still swiping the screen, and PD repeatedly told the two of them not to turn off the live broadcast before leaving.

The comments were swiping faster than before, and You Mian couldn't talk to them even if he wanted to.

So he leaned back slightly, and after making sure that Pei Huaiji could see him, he asked: "How did Mr. Pei feel about the first live broadcast?" ”

This question was thought about as early as the morning when he was in the car of the program team.

A person like Pei Huaiji, who can't play in a high place, will he interact with the barrage like him when he starts a live broadcast?

Pei Huaiji lowered his eyes and looked at You Mian, and raised his hand to support You Mian's bent back when he leaned back in a position that the camera couldn't capture at all, so as to avoid the other party's injury.

"The details of the project were finalized when the contract was signed, so there were no surprises."

Pei Huaiji's answer was exactly the same as himself, orderly, always rational and calm.

But You Mian noticed the other party's reddish ear, and suddenly found that Pei Huaiji seemed to be quite easy to blush.

I don't know if it's sunshine this time, after all, they have been queuing for a long time.

You Mian straightened up, and Pei Huaiji also withdrew his arm appropriately.

"They don't talk much, so they haven't been embarrassed yet." Pei Huaiji said.

Not a lot of words?!

You Mian looked at the comments on his live broadcast phone that were frantically swiping, and went to Pei Huaiji's live broadcast room to take a look in disbelief.