Chapter 39: Does he like Yu Mian

Finding the flashlight helped You Mian a lot.

The beam of light shone through the glass window of the room into the dark and eerie corridor, and You Mian noticed that the group of puppet NPCs on the third floor had just left.

After all, this is a haunted house game, and it is not an escape room, so after confirming that the safety hazards that the chase may cause are eliminated, You Mian and Pei Huaiji immediately decided to continue walking.

You Mian walked in front with a flashlight, and Pei Huaiji held a live broadcast mobile phone in the back.

Because of the dark live broadcast footage, countless people in the live broadcast room complained that they couldn't see anything clearly, until the light in You Mian's hand hit out, and even the audience's vision in the live broadcast room was much better.

[Holding a flashlight is indeed not as scary as it was just now.] 】

[I shrunk in the quilt and didn't dare to come out, woo woo. 】

[Thank you for saving my life, it's much better to have light.] 】

[What floor are you on now?] 】

You Mian and Pei Huaiji had just stepped onto the last step of the stairs on the fourth floor when a roaring chainsaw sounded at the end of the corridor on the right.

Exactly on the fourth floor, the spiral staircase where the two of them had been walking up disappeared and was divided by a wall.

The sound of chainsaws approached with terrifying laughter.

You Mian immediately dragged Pei Huaiji to the corridor on the left.

"There must be a staircase going up here, and the key just now might be useful." You Mian said as he ran.

The live broadcast camera held by Pei Huaiji was shaking so much that he couldn't see anything clearly.

The surrounding area was harvested by the presence of the roar of the chainsaw, and the NPC didn't walk slowly, and even trotted after Yu Mian and them at the end.

The corridor on the left that You Mian rushed into was lined with windows on both sides, and behind the huge floor-to-ceiling windows stood countless puppet NPCs that looked like those on the third floor, standing there quietly, looking straight at the two people in the corridor with dark eyes, as if they would pounce on them in the next moment.

There was still a broken wrist crawling at You Mian's feet, and the sound effects of screaming and flashing lights from time to time pulled the terrifying atmosphere to the extreme.

The two men ran to the end of the hallway, and sure enough, they found a door here.

"There should be a new staircase behind the door, Mr. Pei will open the door." Yu Mian held up his flashlight and pointed at the keyhole.

In such a dim environment, the light of a flashlight really can't make You Mian's vision exactly the same as usual, but it's better than nothing.

What's more, he is tied with a red rope with his right hand, Pei Huaiji should be much more sensitive than him.

Just as You Mian was waiting out of the way, he heard Pei Huaiji pinching the key and suddenly laughed softly.

But the man didn't say anything, When the key was just inserted, You Mian suddenly remembered something, and changed his words apologetically: "Help open the door." ”

"Pei Huaiji." He said.

With a click, the huge door in front of him was opened by Pei Huaiji, and the man took the lead in dragging You Mian in, and then turned around and closed the door.