Chapter 115: Cheers rang out for him

In the midst of the overwhelming boos, Qu Miao in the front row suddenly got up and shouted at the rear: "Shut up!" ”

Guan Tong and Fang Xiaofeng stood up and shouted loudly to You Mian on the stage: "You Mian! Come on!! ”

But in the face of the applause of thousands of people, the voices of several of them were so weak that they were drowned out almost instantly.

Qianli clenched his chest and frowned worriedly, "These people are deliberately here to affect Xiaomian's competition, can they be driven out?"

The sporadic You Mian fans who finally grabbed the tickets also shouted with the group under the leadership of Qu Miao and his party.

But this not only did not make the scene quiet, but made the inversion more intense.

"The tickets of these thousands of people were bought from regular channels, and the competition side will not agree to kick them all out." Pei Huaiji said in a deep voice.

Pei Huaiji's cold eyes were full of fierce coldness, and he raised his hand to the staff waiting beside him, and asked all the rest of the security personnel to come to the infield, including JL's bodyguards.

Pei Huaiji trusts You Mian and believes that You Mian can not be affected by these voices.

But his heart was clenched tightly, and it hurt.

After a while, a large group of tall men in security uniforms walked into the infield in a row, standing in the center of all the shouting crowds in an absolutely suppressed manner.

The reporters' flashes were shining faster and faster, and their notebooks were clicking.

This group of fans who disrupted the game scene were not as stupid as others thought, and they had already prepared a way to deal with it.

They would drop their banners and sit in silence as soon as security personnel approached them, as if they couldn't fault it.

But as soon as the security personnel left the shouts of the others, the fans who had just been silent would immediately raise the lowered banner again, and continue to shout shady in their mouths.

A group of staff members played with them like cat and mouse.

In order to keep the scene quiet, the competition party also deliberately reminded no less than five times with a loudspeaker.

Half an hour later, the earth-shattering cheers at the scene finally subsided for a while, but the occasional riot still could not be stopped.

This made the workers, scholars and students in the art circle who were going to see the wonderful competition scene furrow in disgust.

"What kind of people are these, it's disgusting."

"Brain-dead, looking at the signs they are holding, they seem to be fans of some bad artists."

"I'm really speechless, I finally waited until the finals of the stars, and I actually encountered such a thing, I have never heard of it."

"Let's take a good look at the game first, at least the contestants are not affected, and the judges have not spoken out to stop it, as long as the countdown continues, it means that the competition will not suspend the game process."

On the judges' bench, Jager Hillman's eyes gradually changed from scanning and observing the three groups of contestants from time to time to only staring at You Mian on the center stage.

Lai Zhikuan, a contestant from the costume design team on the left side of the stage, also arrived with a half-finished product, and his dressing table was stacked with colorful butterflies, as well as silkworm bags and caterpillar-shaped accessories.