Chapter 97: A natural adventurer

Soon after returning to the apartment that night, You Mian received a call from Hong Sheng.

"You Mian, did you meet Pei Huaiji this afternoon?" Hong Sheng's voice on the other end of the phone was not as anxious as You Mian imagined, but mostly curious.

According to the requirements of the program recording, the private contact between him and Pei Huaiji was indeed close to stepping on the edge of the red line.

Therefore, You Mian stood at the dining table and poured a cup of hot water, and said the words discussed with Pei Huaiji in the afternoon step by step, explaining that it was just a coincidence.

Hong Sheng was silent for a few seconds, "Huh? Aren't you dating? ”

You Mian didn't know why, but he actually noticed a little regret in Hong Sheng's tone.

Hong Sheng also seemed to notice that there was something wrong with his tone, and immediately coughed a few times, cleared his throat, and said again: "There are fans on the Internet who posted a photo with the two of you, and the popularity of CP super talk is quite high, but it doesn't matter, just pay attention next time." ”

In the past, fans like this often met two guests of love variety shows on the street, and most of them would be accompanied by spoilers.

But the feature film of the third episode of the program is about to be broadcast, and all the staff of the program team are well aware of the CP binding relationship between You Mian and Pei Huaiji, so they don't care so much about the chance encounter between fans.

You Mian didn't expect this matter to be revealed lightly like this, and responded with a soft smile: "Good director." ”

Hong Sheng asked You Mian to forward Weibo after a few more words, and then hung up the phone.

You Mian immediately posted on Weibo to forward the poster of the third episode of "Matching Heartbeat", and almost instantly, the number of his likes and comments increased rapidly.

[Is the third installment really coming?] I'm so happy to have a variety show again! 】

[Fresh sleep, I want to watch a selfie. 】

[Don't mention a chance date or anything, save some face for Brother Mian. 】

【Dating? What dating? No one mentions dating, let alone dating. 】

[No one mentions chance encounters, and no one @JL them.] 】

[What are @JL doing, I have to @JL, and @JL account is not in charge of Brother Chair. 】

[@JL, ask Mr. Pei when he will open his personal account. 】

[Mr. Pei has a personal account. 】

[I'm not talking about robots that only know how to forward official blog propaganda, woo. 】

You Mian looked at these comments in a daze, and his eyes gradually became more and more gentle.

In the comments, someone posted a photo of their chance encounter in the afternoon, You Mian clicked on the big picture and saw that in the photo, he was holding a beanie hat in his left hand, his chestnut brown curls were slightly messy in front of his forehead, his eyebrows and eyes were bent into a smile, and in the middle was a fan of the group photo, and Pei Huaiji was standing on the far right of the picture.

Pei Huaiji's height is too tall, so he needs to lean over lightly and be closest to the camera.

Even if those sharp dark eyes are not face-to-face, the sense of oppression brought by them is still strong.