Chapter 81: There is the person you want to choose

Yan Tingxuan's voice blew to You Mian's ears with the cold wind.

"He can, I can't, right?"

Yan Tingxuan didn't understand why You Mian was willing to accept Pei Huaiji's help, but he was unwilling to accept his own.

Is it because Pei Huaiji didn't have those entanglements with him before?

You Mian didn't stop, and he never looked back, and he didn't answer a word in the face of Yan Tingxuan's questioning.

Yan Tingxuan held the USB flash drive in his hand tightly, strode forward and grabbed You Mian's arm and turned the person around.

"You've sent him all the heartwarming texts, haven't you? It's him every time, isn't he? ”

Yan Tingxuan's eyes were red, and it seemed that his emotions were on the verge of collapse, "I can't see that you are acting on the spot, maybe you are, but he is not." ”

You Mian looked up at him wrapped in a scarf, his amber eyes were like frozen lakes in this cold night, reflecting Yan Tingxuan's hysteria and powerlessness at the moment.

The boy's calm look made Yan Tingxuan's hand holding his arm relax.

Yan Tingxuan looked at You Mian's expression in a daze, and after a pause of a few seconds, he could make a sound smoothly.

"You like him?" Yan Tingxuan's expression was so complicated that he was a little dazed, "You like him." ”

His questioning tone converged and turned into a statement and a confirmation of certainty.

You Mian squinted his eyes lightly in the cold wind, "Yan Tingxuan, are you angry?" ”

Yan Tingxuan is a very gentle person, he has always been delicate and proper in front of outsiders, with a graceful demeanor and well-dressed.

The merry smile always hangs on the corner of his mouth, and he is called a lawyer wherever he goes.

Except for the look when he climbed to the You family, who didn't say a word about the free and easy noble son.

And now the man stood in front of him, his face blank and helpless, nervous and frightened, like a poor beggar who had lost everything.

"I don't expect you to love me anymore." Yan Tingxuan's voice collapsed as much as his expression, and You Mian heard him laugh with a hint of crying in the cold wind.

Yan Tingxuan repeated it again with this humble look.

The man grabbed You Mian's hand and trembled, and the words he couldn't say were, Can you not fall in love with someone else.

Watching You Mian love others is simply the biggest torture in Yan Tingxuan's life.

The person he couldn't ask for, couldn't love, and even hated now has someone he likes.

You Mian watched Yan Tingxuan collapse, and there was no fluctuation in his heart.

You Mian struggled Yan Tingxuan grabbed his hand, but the other party couldn't refuse to stuff the USB flash drive in his hand into his hand.

"Take it." Yan Tingxuan lowered his eyes, and the tails of his eyes were red.

"Let it go." Yumian tore his hand away again, this time easily breaking free.

You Mian wanted to return the USB flash drive to Yan Tingxuan by the way, but he didn't expect Yan Tingxuan to immediately take a few steps back and dodge as if he knew what You Mian's next move was.