Chapter 42: The only breach of contract in life

In front of the aquarium's huge acrylic display window is an ornamental corridor that is more than 20 meters long on the left and right.

Countless tourists stop here and enjoy it quietly.

Colorful ornamental fish swim freely in the deep blue water, and the gentle light that is unique to the pavilion falls into the water, simulating the beams of sunlight from above, and the granular floats gently fluttering with the sound of the water.

You Mian stood in front of the exhibition window and raised his eyes slightly to watch all this in front of him, his amber eyes reflected the sparkling colors, his gaze was like a lake shattered by ice, with an indescribable softness.

Just a second before the boy raised his hand and was about to touch the upper window, a childish voice suddenly came from his side.

The little boy was held in his mother's arms, and his eyes blinked to the side to look at the exhibition window, only to see the boy stretch out his little fat finger like a lotus root to the fish in front of him, and said innocently: "Mom, Yuyu." ”

The long hair of the woman in the lotus lotus pink dress was tied low behind her head by hairpins, and two strands of hair seemed to fall on her ears because she couldn't take care of them.

The woman grabbed the child's fat hand, smiled softly and approached the window, pointed to the huge school of fish swimming in front of the boy, and read word by word with a long pause: "Big fish eat small fish, small fish eat shrimp, right?" Good cub. ”

The little kid giggled, his big grape-like eyes curled brightly.

"Fish fish."

You Mian suddenly lowered his eyes slightly, and took a step back as if evading, "After reading it, let's go to the next one..."

Without waiting for You Mian to finish speaking, Pei Huaiji, who had been standing behind him, raised his hand and lightly pressed his shoulder.

The man didn't say anything superfluous, but leaned over You Mian's shoulders and leaned over slightly to approach the display glass window in front of him, and a cold voice sounded in the next second, with a hoarse lowness.

"This kind of whipfish with big black and blue spots on its back is called whip butterflyfish."

You Mian was stunned.

Pei Huaiji's big knuckled hand turned in another direction, "This way."

Hundreds of tiny schools of fish glowing with a fine blue-green glow passed in front of their eyes, creating beautiful water streaks.

"It's a blue-green gillfish, very small."

You Mian blinked, and the suddenly depressed mood just now gradually subsided and disappeared in Pei Huaiji's voice that explained very seriously word by word.

"This protruding on the forehead is the long-nosed fish."

Pei Huaiji's fingers moved quickly with the fish swimming around, and from time to time he caught an interesting one and told it to You Mian.

"The one lying in the crack of the stone is the anemone, and the one floating upright is the seahorse."

You Mian couldn't help but smile and looked sideways at Pei Huaiji, "Mr. Pei thinks I don't know anemones and seahorses?" ”

Pei Huaiji withdrew the hand that was on You Mian's shoulder, straightened up, and lowered his eyes very calmly, "Why is the first page of the 100,000 oceans written as if it is a seahorse, I forgot a little, I'm sorry." ”

What Pei Huaiji didn't say was that since he could remember, the first enlightenment book his mother read to him was 100,000 oceans.

Men are not very good at comforting people, and they have never done this, so they seem a little rusty.