Chapter 41: Threesome

Rewind the clock to half an hour ago.

Yan Tingxuan was the first to choose the roller coaster project.

Whether it was the charm You Mian showed on the track, or the deliberately disguised excitement at the end of the 'Rapids' event in the morning, Yan Tingxuan felt that You Mian must like such an exciting and challenging event.

But Yan Tingxuan didn't make up his mind after choosing, because he knew that other people might choose the same as him on this date.

Therefore, the man frowned slightly, and looked at the others in a thoughtful manner.

I saw Yun Guanqing suddenly sneered and asked, "Are you in such a hurry?" Looks like he's pretty sure which game he wants to go to. ”

Yan Tingxuan's face did not change and he stretched out his gold-rimmed glasses, no longer hiding that he was holding the victory.

"Yes, the roller coaster was a challenge for me, and I really wanted to give it a try." Yan Tingxuan said.

Yun Guanqing's long hair was tied behind his head, and his delicate and heroic eyes looked at Pei Huaiji's body from Yan Tingxuan's body.

He was not as anxious as Yan Tingxuan, but chose to wait and see.

"Mr. Pei, let's choose first, I haven't thought about it yet." Yun Guanqing left the choice to Pei Huaiji.

In the camera of the program team, I saw Pei Huaiji not saying a word, silently reaching out for a little 'aquarium' map.

"I'll go here." Pei Huaiji said.

In an instant, the expressions of everyone present changed slightly, especially Yan Tingxuan.

Yan Tingxuan almost laughed out loud, but more of it was restrained and silent.

It seems that this Pei Huaiji chose a group with You Mian the first two times, but it was just a coincidence.

How could such a lucky coincidence happen again and again?

Yan Tingxuan thought that he knew You Mian very well, and it was absolutely impossible for the other party to go to a place like the aquarium.

It's boring and boring.

And Yun Guanqing obviously had the same idea as Yan Tingxuan after seeing Pei Huaiji's choice.

I saw him raise his eyebrows slightly, and then followed Pei Huaiji and chose the 'Ferris wheel' map.

Although the probability of meeting You Mian seems to be a little lower than the roller coaster in this project, Yunguan Qing is sure that it will be much higher than the aquarium chosen by Pei Huaiji.

You Mian's flamboyant and chic appearance before left an extremely deep impression on his mind.

Yun Guanqing subconsciously thought that how could such a person choose a mediocre aquarium.

It's either an adrenaline-pumping roller coaster or a quiet Ferris wheel.

Yun Guanqing smiled, thinking that it couldn't be an aquarium anyway.

After the three were selected, only Huo Yanzhi remained.

Everyone's eyes fell on him for a few seconds, and the man was not as depressed as he was at noon.

Huo Yanzhi simply sorted out his mood through this time, and after weighing it a few times, he felt that You Mian was the least likely to go to the aquarium, so he followed Pei Huaiji and chose there.

In the afternoon, when Yan Tingxuan walked into the roller coaster square with great confidence, the first thing that caught his eye was Guan Tong's pink hair with a strong sense of presence.