Chapter 74: Records of police dispatch from 12 years ago

Yan Tingxuan sat in the police station all day, and after going through the stacks of thick police files, he couldn't find any information about the You family, and he couldn't even find the names You Jiyuan and You Mian.

The iron railing cut the afternoon sunlight through the window into strips, and landed on Yan Tingxuan's suit pants, which felt warm to the touch.

Yan Tingxuan took off his glasses and pinched the bridge of his nose tiredly, and suddenly the office door rang, and it was a young policeman who walked in with a hand of documents, and the other party sighed in surprise when he saw Yan Tingxuan.

"Lawyer Yan, you haven't left yet?"

Yan Tingxuan neatly placed the stacks of files back on the desk, put back his glasses with a smile, and said, "That's it, there are a lot of documents, and it took a little time." ”

The policeman hey and said, "It's hard work. ”

It took a little bit of time, and I sat here all day.

As soon as Yan Tingxuan finished saying hello and walked out of the police station, he received a call from the assistant of the law firm.

The other side reminded as skillfully and simply as usual: "Yan Lu, Mr. Wang of Henghua Real Estate has a case, and there is also a case of breach of international transportation contract at the port, I see that the cases you have in hand are closed, these two will help you next?" ”

Although the assistant's tone was asking, according to Yan Tingxuan's previous temperament, the answer was yes.

But just when the assistant was already preparing to stamp it, he suddenly heard Yan Tingxuan refuse neatly: "No, I have something to do these days." ”

"Huh?"

Yan Tingxuan heard the phone and said: "Yan Lu, the subject matter of these two cases is over 10 million, and the subject matter of the other international transportation contract is even more than 100 million, do you really not accept it?" ”

Yan Tingxuan's impression to everyone in the law firm is that everything has to be compromised for profit, and as long as enough money is given, his time can be divided into countless pieces.

But now this person actually took the initiative to push away the money and said that he would not accept it.

Yan Tingxuan clicked on the car navigation, and while pressing the words Anxin Welfare Institute, he refused again: "No, help me push it, or transfer it to Lin Lu and them." ”

When he hung up the phone, Yan Tingxuan's mind was churning.

He had seen the traces on You Mian's body that had been tied with hemp rope, and he had also seen the bruises on the corners of the other party's mouth.

In a kidnapping case, as long as the phone call is made, there should be a police record.

But there is no You family in the police records of Huajiang City in the past 15 years, so there is only one explanation - the You family did not report to the police in the kidnapping case at all, they chose to go private and paid the ransom.

Yan Tingxuan frowned, stepped on the accelerator fiercely, and drove quickly towards the welfare home.

What other things have he been kept in the dark until now, how much he hurt You Mian, and what kind of accomplice he has become.

He needs to know it clearly.

Yan Tingxuan's hand clenched the steering wheel with strength, and the green tendons on his neck bulged slightly.