Chapter 26: Keep scrolling through the topic

"It's not uncommon for a student's work to be temporarily sealed after being accepted into the museum." You Mian paused for a few seconds and then glanced at Bai Lin expressionlessly, and his tone was light, "I thought most art students knew." "

Bai Lin: "..."

From You Mian's words, when the work was accepted, Bai Lin's face became embarrassed.

How would he know that You Mian's bronze sculpture could be selected for the Huajiang Art Museum!

Besides, at that time, You Mian was just a high school graduate who had not officially entered A University, and this kind of work for the entrance exam could even enter the museum.

Bai Lin clenched the soup spoon in his hand, his shoulders stiffly hung his head, and he tried his best to hide the resentment in his eyes.

It's really all good luck that has been met by You Mian, it's just unfair.

When Guan Tong heard this, he put away his mobile phone and breathed a heavy sigh of relief, and smiled helplessly at You Mian: "This hot search really scares me to death." "

Guan Tong, as a blogger who often contacts the Internet, of course, knows best that a black hot search can easily destroy a person.

What's more, You Mian is still an amateur college student with no fan base.

Once a group of demon fans in the entertainment industry get involved with him, it is really difficult to shake off a layer of skin.

Guan Tong, who was relaxed, asked casually with the dishes: "You Mian, have you offended someone?" "

Otherwise, is it really just a coincidence that such a big battle encourages passers-by to stand on the side of the remarks and topics?

You Mian lowered his eyes and chuckled, his expression as if he didn't take this matter seriously at all, as soft as usual.

"Who knows." He said.

Bai Lin clenched the spoon in his hand suddenly.

In the next second, at the dining table where the atmosphere gradually eased, everyone only heard Bai Lin suddenly interject: "It's really amazing." "

You Mian raised his eyes and swept towards Bai Lin.

Bai Lin smiled innocently and asked, "But why it's been almost four years, why haven't your works been exhibited yet?" "

After Bai Lin finished speaking, he looked at You Mian happily, thinking that if it weren't for regret after the museum closed, how could he not exhibit You Mian's bronze sculpture for four years.

There must be something wrong with the link.

He didn't believe that You Mian could really make a sculpture that was accepted.

Bai Lin was waiting to see You Mian deflated, looking at this person's face with an embarrassed and uneasy expression, just like when he returned to You's house.

But after more than ten seconds, You Mian didn't speak.

The boy's amber eyes just glanced at Bai Lin and quickly withdrew, as if his words didn't matter at all.

Seeing this, Pei Huaiji's eyebrows gradually relaxed, and his fingers bent and tapped the dining table, but the sound was not loud.

The silent atmosphere did not embarrass You Mian, but made Bai Lin, who was inexplicably inquisitive, become a discussant who could not be up or down.

Yan Tingxuan, who was sitting beside Bai Lin, patted Bai Lin's shoulder, and squeezed it lightly, signaling him to stop talking.

Bai Lin's face turned red, he forced a smile, and stammered to explain: "Can't you ask this?" I didn't think I couldn't ask. "