Chapter 10: Instead, he looked at You Mian's back

Author: [Bookmark this chapter] [Complaints].Chapter 10
Chapter 10 The

staff of the program team set up their machines on the beach where they were about to shoot.

Yan Tingxuan and Guan Tong stood aside and let the staff pin their chests in front of their changed clothes.

Looking at the beach from the side of the road, you can see the wide and long light blue tables prepared by the program team, eight chairs are placed opposite each other on the carpet, and the table top is placed with lilies swaying in the wind.

Guan Tong turned his head and smiled at Yan Tingxuan, "It seems that Brother Yan's French food can still be eaten, and the program team is not so tricky."

Yan Tingxuan took off his blazer, leaving only a shirt, his eyebrows were straight, and his hair was so neat that even if the sea breeze blew, he would not mess up half a point.

Yan Tingxuan took Guan Tong's words very skillfully.

"Don't take it lightly." Yan Tingxuan lowered his head and buttoned his sleeves, and when he raised his eyes again, because of his appearance, he always showed a bit of prodigal and amorous, he said: "Although it is said that it is a French meal, but whether it can be made in the end depends on what the purchasing team bought?"

Guan Tong's heart jumped.

He originally thought that Yan Tingxuan and Huo Yanzhi were two diametrically opposed people, one calm and the other enthusiastic.

But after getting along for a while this afternoon, Guan Tong realized that the gentleman elite in front of him was not as steady as he appeared on the outside.

On the contrary, he is very good at chatting, and when he gets along with anyone, he advances and retreats properly, which is quite a bit of the appearance of Aquaman.

Guan Tong can't afford to be ambiguous. After listening carefully to Yan Tingxuan's words, he retorted: "But Brother Yan, you didn't give it to Pei..."

Guan Tong was stuck for a long time, not knowing what to call the man who was a little jealous, and finally said after stumbling for a few seconds: "Brother Yan, you wrote a note to Mr. Pei."

Guan Tong didn't know what Pei Huaiji was like, but he was very confident in You Mian, so he comforted Yan Tingxuan and said, "At least You Mian will definitely buy everything you want, I'm still waiting for a big meal!"

Yan Tingxuan laughed inexplicably while tidying up the barbecue grill, "Who knows."

Without waiting for Guan Tong to speak again, Yan Tingxuan explained: "Even our cooking team has to have their own barbecue grills, do you think their purchasing team can buy whatever they want so smoothly?"

Guan Tong: "Damn, he forgot about this stubble."

"I didn't expect the program team to be so ruthless at first." Yan Tingxuan glanced at Hong Sheng behind the camera, and guessed with a smile: "The funds of the procurement team are estimated to be prepared by the program team." Hong

Sheng: ".

Guan Tong wailed, and could only fold his hands and make a wish to the sky, "Brother You, dear, all my hopes are pinned on you, please at least buy something that can be roasted and eaten!"

So far, Guan Tong and Yan Tingxuan have not been able to spark any heart, and the recording footage of this group has all run to Jubao, and even the staff can't help laughing.

As soon as Guan Tong's words fell, he suddenly saw four people coming from the direction of the hut in the camera.

The orange skyline faded into the distance, leaving only a little pink lingering at their feet.

No one specifically told me, and all the cameras turned in an instant.

The staff exclaimed quietly.

Handsome boys with different styles like models are walking over one after another, and the sea breeze is blowing, blowing the hems of the clothes of the four people.

Yun Guanqing and Huo Yanzhi, who simply took a cold shower, walked behind in their pockets in a chic manner, and in front of them were smiling Bai Lin and Shen Nanxiao, and the two also deliberately changed their clothes for the next first dinner.

Shen Nanxiao was dressed in light blue and gentle and elegant.

Bai Lin was still wearing a white shirt and black suit pants, the shortest of the four, with a well-behaved smile on his face, and his black hair swaying in the wind.

It's just that there is an abrupt red mark on his arm, as if it was caused by being tightened by a heavy object.

Bai Lin raised his right hand to cover the scars, and the whole person looked weak and pitiful.

Guan Tong raised his hand and waved it from afar, looking happy.

Shen Nanxiao was the first to approach, first glanced at Guan Tong, then looked at Yan Tingxuan and said, "The preparations are almost done, now we are waiting for the procurement team to come back."

Yan Tingxuan nodded, and his gaze shifted to the three people standing behind Shen Nanxiao.

"I heard you went to chop wood and fetch water?" Yan Tingxuan raised his eyebrows lightly and asked with some curiosity.

Guan Tong leaned in and stared wide-eyed, as if he was also confused, "Really carrying water and chopping wood?" I couldn't believe it when Nan Xiao said it.

Huo Yanzhi's body exuded water vapor, and he seemed to have just finished a pleasant cold bath.

"Ah, the program team is too tricky." Huo Yanzhi sighed and scratched his hair again, "I'm still very embarrassed, because I want to take a shower quickly, the three of us picked a room."
The rooms arranged by the
program team are the same in size, orientation, and furnishings except for the different upper and lower floors.

Therefore, when Huo Yanzhi said this, everyone else expressed understanding.

Yun Guanqing tied his half-dried hair low behind his head and tied it into a small tug, his gorgeous facial features were suddenly completely exposed, and his beauty and aggressiveness instantly increased by more than an order of magnitude compared to before.

Guan Tong didn't dare to look at Yun Guanqing since the four of them came over.

Yun Guanqing pulled out a chair and sat down, frowned and asked, "You Mian and the others haven't come back yet?"
As soon as
Yan Tingxuan shook his head, Bai Lin covered his arms and said timidly: "After all, the procurement team has to buy so many things, and it is very tiring to drive."

Yun Guanqing laughed lightly, and stared at Bai Lin with complicated eyes.

Bai Lin blinked and paused for a long time, "Brother Guanqing, why are you looking at me like this?"

Bai Lin really didn't expect that Yun Guanqing would actually throw a handful of firewood to himself just now, although he was picked up by Huo Yanzhi halfway, he still left an ugly strangulation mark on his arm.

The program had only been going on for a long time, but Bai Lin suddenly felt that he had become unable to understand Yun Guanqing's thoughts.

But just when Bai Lin was having a relative, Yun Guanqing smiled at him, and his gorgeous eyebrows and eyes were still his usual preference.

But even so, Bai Lin no longer had the same way to be coquettish in front of Yun Guanqing as before.

I always felt that the man in front of me would suddenly change his appearance in the next second, and continue to stare at him with that fierce and disgusting look.

Guan Tong looked at Bai Lin and twisted his eyebrows suspiciously, I don't know if it's his delusion, why do you think this Bai Lin... Good green tea.

The preparation team and the cooking team were carrying barbecue grills and chopping wood and carrying water, and they were all tired.

Now Bai Lin came out and said that he was tired of driving, it was like hating You Mianla.

Guan Tong said whatever he thought, and immediately made up for it: "You can't say that, everyone is very tired, and the grouping is also accidental, no one knows what the specific task of which group is, and You Mian and they haven't come back yet." "

Yun Guanqing lowered his eyes and was silent.

Bai Lin turned his head to look at Guan Tong, and said with an innocent expression: "Yes, everyone is very tired."
When
Guan Tongzheng breathed a sigh of relief, he only heard Bai Lin continue: "Now I just hope that their group can buy the ingredients that Brother Tingxuan needs and come back, otherwise we will be tired for a day... I can't even eat dinner.

Guan Tong's fists are getting harder, what's going on with this little white face?!

Just looking at the scene in front of you without deliberately doing things in the post-editing, everyone will only sigh at the beauty of the guests standing on the beach together, but will not study every expression and every action.

Therefore, when the brief conversation between Guan Tong and Bai Lin was broadcast live to the observation room, Qu Shao took a breath and said with a smile: "It seems that the procurement team has borne the expectations of the guests who stayed in the hut, and I really don't know what the situation is on You Mian's side without follow-up?"

Guo Su looked down at his paper full of tips and said, "I remember that when You Mian just came out of the cabin, he found a map on the windshield of the car, and then Pei... Pei Huaiji got an envelope containing five hundred yuan. Drama

Rui tilted his head, sex. Worries were written on his expression.

"I remember that many of the post-it notes written by Yan Tingxuan were frozen ingredients and high-end cuisine... Five hundred yuan, it's really embarrassing to sleep in this group! Xi Rui frowned and was indignant.

Qu Shao calmly suppressed Xi Rui's emotions, and analyzed rationally at the camera: "The five hundred yuan given by the program team must be enough for a dinner, don't worry." There

was a brief silence in the observation room.

Although Qu Shao is right, it is not all right.

The 500 yuan given by the program team is indeed enough for a dinner, but now the problem is that the guests of the remaining two groups are tired of doing so many tasks and just want to eat a big meal agreed earlier.

Even if You Mian's group brought ingredients, if it was just simple pasta or something else, it would definitely make other people's expectations drop sharply.

Xi Rui is deeply rooted in the entertainment industry, knowing the inertia of these shows, it is a good impression to watch it in Lian Zong.

It's good if it wasn't for Bai Lin's fueling the fire just now, but now as soon as these words come out, people who don't look forward to it also begin to look forward to it!

Xi Rui clenched her fingers, and her red nails sank into the palm of her hand.

You Mian, you must give me a fight!

——

Just as the camera captured the handsome moment of the six guests standing on the beach, a staff member trotted to Hong Sheng's side and handed over a black GoPro, and whispered, "The last group is back." As soon as the

staff finished speaking, a black commercial vehicle printed with the logo of the "Matching Heartbeat" program group drove into the white soft beach.

You Mian sat in the car and unbuckled his seat belt, the cold aroma of mint lingering around him.

Pei Huaiji was holding the box of hard candy just now in his hand, and at this moment he suddenly felt that if there was a perfume with this smell, it might not be unacceptable.

The six guests who stayed in the hut found You Mian and Pei Huaiji, who finally came back, almost at the same time as the program team.

In an instant, everyone who was not hungry felt hungry.

"I'm finally back." Huo Yanzhi covered his stomach and frowned lightly and smiled helplessly: "Chopping so much firewood, I'm really hungry, and now I just want to eat a good meal."

Yun Guanqing's eyes were wrong, and he stared at the two people who walked out of the car in the distance.

I saw them take out a few large shopping bags from the trunk, which did not look light.

Yun Guanqing's eyes gradually deepened, and a long-lost shivering excitement slowly surged into his brain.

"You Mian!"

Guan Tong shouted and greeted him, followed by Shen Nanxiao and the others.

Guan Tong trotted the first to walk up to You Mian, and said with a sigh of relief: "My dear, you're finally back!" The program team is too black-hearted, where is this love drama!

"You don't even know what we did that afternoon..."Guan Tong grunted and followed You Mian, a noisy little finch.

You Mian's eyes gently raised his hand and pressed the top of Guan Tong's pink hair.

"Good work."

You Mian's voice was cold and soft, and her beautiful eyes bent slightly, and Guan Tong instantly closed his mouth like a dumb fire.

Depend on......

Guan Tong blinked, his ears became more and more red, and even the redness gradually spread to the side of his face.

The shopping bag in You Mian's hand was carried by Pei Huaiji.

I saw that the man had broad shoulders and long legs, and the ingredients that looked very heavy just now looked very easy in Pei Huaiji's hands.

Pei Huaiji lowered his eyes and glanced at Guan Tong and the others, and asked very unceremoniously: "Hungry wolf pounces?"
The emotion that was made shy
by You Mian just now dissipated instantly, and Guan Tong's eyes widened and said, "How can you be joking with thick eyebrows and big eyes!"

Pei Huaiji's expression remained unchanged, and he only snorted lightly.

Guan Tong: "..."

You Mian closed the trunk, handed back the car keys to the program team by the way, and couldn't help but laugh behind Pei Huaiji when he heard the words.

Guan Tong's ears turned red again, but Shen Nanxiao still looked so elegant, and said, "I'm worried that you won't be able to buy the ingredients."

Yan Tingxuan came leisurely, "What are you doing standing here, let's go over first."

Yan Tingxuan stared at You Mian for two seconds, and wanted to ask something, but saw You Mian go straight past him and walk towards the arranged location.

Yan Tingxuan turned to look at You Mian's back and frowned.

Since when.

Did he look at You Mian's back instead?

Pei Huaiji walked to the table with a few steps on his long legs, and put it on with the purchase bag.

The thud was very weighty.

Bai Lin looked at the ingredients he had bought a lot and couldn't show his displeasure, so he could only lean up and ask, "Let me see what delicious you guys have bought?"

You Mian didn't want to put time and attention on Bai Lin at all, he tore open his shopping bag and said lightly at Yan Tingxuan: "French food may not be done, and the budget given by the program team can't be done." The atmosphere of the

scene gradually condensed, and Guan Tong's heart was raised.

Yan Tingxuan asTonight's chef smiled very gentlemanly and said with his hands behind his back, "It's okay.
Bai Lin almost couldn't hide his smile, and sighed regretfully in a long voice, "Then let's eat..."

Without waiting for
Bai Lin to finish speaking, You Mian took out the ingredients in the shopping bag one by one, "But I remember that Brother Shen is very good at Italian food, and it just so happens that you are also in the cooking group."

Shen Nanxiao looked at the black olives, cheese, lettuce, oysters and tomatoes on the table with a surprise that he couldn't hide.

He hurried over to the table and picked up a bottle of Marsala wine, and looked at You Mian in complete shock.

"Oh my God, you even got this?!"

Everyone showed unconcealed surprise on their faces, and even the program staff outside the venue were wide-eyed by this unexpected result.

In the shot, You Mian shrugged his shoulders, the sea breeze blew his forehead, and the curly chestnut brown hair swept across his bright eyebrows.

In the blue sunset, Yu Mian smiled and said in standard and beautiful Italian, "Buona Fortuna." "