Chapter 8: Apologies to you

Author: [Bookmark this chapter] [Complaints].Chapter 8
Chapter

8 You Mian turned his head silently after speaking, in his opinion, a person like Pei Huaiji should choose to bypass this topic silently when faced with the current situation.

After all, in Huajiang City, similar wealthy gossip is always endless, chaotic and complicated to the point of smacking.

And Pei Huaiji has always been reluctant to get involved in such an incident.

But what he didn't expect was that Pei Huaiji continued to stare at himself with a wrong gaze, and then keenly grasped the key point, and asked reluctantly: "Two years ago?" Why two years ago?

You Mian frowned, pursed his lips and fell silent.

I thought that my heart had been calm for a long time, but it was still not a small wave by this question.

Why two years ago?

- Because two years ago was Bai Lin's coming-of-age ceremony, because two years ago was the day when Bai Lin returned to You's house.

Bai Lin is a premature baby, since birth, there have been major disasters and disasters, colds and fevers are commonplace, and his immunity is extremely low at a young age.

At that time, it was the busiest and most dangerous time when the You family's industry 'Xiuming' was about to go public.

'Xiuming' was originally a small garment factory opened by You Jiyuan and several brothers, and later You Jiyuan's entrepreneurial goals diverged with the other three partners.

I don't know what happened in the middle, but in short, in the end, You Jiyuan came out independently and opened the current 'embroidery'.

It's just that You Jiyuan was worried all day after this incident, and after discussing with Bai Peilan, the two of them resolutely sent their biological son Bai Lin abroad, and then adopted him from the welfare home when You Mian was five years old.

From then on, You Mian lived in this world in the name of the only son of the You family, until You Jiyuan and Bai Peilan thought that the 'crisis' was over, and on the day of Bai Lin's eighteen-year-old coming-of-age ceremony, they took their biological son back with great fanfare.

Seeing that You Mian didn't answer, Pei Huaiji tried to ask again: "Then what are you now?" The

man's tone was calm and rational, and his powerful momentum was not weak even when he was sitting in the car.

What's the matter with this man?

You Mian frowned, but before he could speak, Pei Huaiji found the answer himself.

I saw the thin lips of the handsome man with thick eyebrows on the co-pilot beside him, his sharp eyes paused slightly, and said, "Oh, I almost forgot, you are You Mian."
You Mian: "..."

The warm and warm smile on
You Mian's whole body slowly cooled down, as if he had finally broken free from a false body.

"Mr. Pei, are you kidding me?" You Mian propped his hands on the steering wheel in front of him, tilted his head and asked in a low voice.

Not long after they drove out of the hut, a black business car from the program team was already following behind them.

You Mian could also hear the staff sticking their heads out of the window of the rear car covering their mouths and shouting loudly: "The guests in the observation room reacted that the camera in your group's car screen is black!" You sleep! What the hell is going on?

After a while, the car behind also stopped on the side of the road.

The staff member ran out of the car with the new GoPro and tapped his finger on the driver's window.

You Mian slowly lowered the car window, and a pair of amber eyes reflected the sunset on the seaside.

You Mian changed his cold face just now, and said with a soft smile: "I'm sorry, Mr. Pei pressed it indiscriminately and accidentally turned off the GoPro, causing you trouble."
When
the staff heard that Pei Huaiji really did it, they couldn't help but admire director Hong Sheng's materiality.

Before their car was chased out, Hong Sheng pulled down the headset and gave a special order.

"It should be Pei Huaiji's guy who made a mistake again, you catch up with a new machine, he is not an unreasonable person, he will listen to it well."

The staff thought to themselves at the time, is Pei always a reasonable person?

Even if Mr. Pei was reasonable, he didn't have much courage to say to Mr. Pei that he should open the camera.

But what he didn't expect was that he made a stomach full of psychological preparations and ran out of the car, and a lot of reasons and persuasion had not been used before the party was used, and You Mian solved it in a word.

The staff wiped the sweat from their foreheads and waved their hands again and again: "It's okay, you just came out, and there are not many materials."

You Mian nodded, turned around and raised his hand to open the GoPro that had just been turned off by Pei Huaiji in the car.

The screen instantly lit up with a red dot.

The staff smiled and said, "It's okay, no problem." The

man before leaving. The staff also turned their heads and whispered to You Mian with concern: "When you get out of the car and go to the supermarket to purchase, you should take this GoPro with you, it's best not to let Mr. Pei turn it off again."

You Mian bent his eyes and responded: "I know, it's hard work." Seeing this, the

staff's ears instantly turned red, and they smiled sneeringly: "It's not hard." The

window was raised, Pei Huaiji looked at the business car of the program group from the rearview mirror and turned around and drove in the direction of the cabin, asking: "You didn't want to smile at me just now, is it because I made you angry?"

You Mian silently raised his hand to put his gear in gear and stepped on the accelerator.

"If Mr. Pei, you really don't have anyone to talk to and feel bored, just help me look at the map."

As soon as the guests in the observation room saw the screen light up, they heard the conversation between You Mian and Pei Huaiji before they had time to be happy.

What happened during that time when the screen went black?

How...... The atmosphere between the two men plummeted.

Pei Huaiji picked up the map that You Mian put aside and glanced at it, and admitted without any burden: "I'm not good at identifying direction and location, maybe you gave me a wrong task."

"Nope." You Mian drove directly to the correct route without looking at the map, and didn't forget to say by the way: "The first wrong thing I did in the show was to be in a group with you."

Pei Huaiji raised his eyebrows and didn't comment on what You Mian said, he just opened the map and looked at it, and then looked up at the route in front of him.

"You'll remember the road by morning." Pei Huaiji broke it.

You Mian held the steering wheel and smiled, but the smile was not up to the bottom of his eyes, "The observation is great, then Mr. Pei should also see that I don't want to talk now."

Pei Huaiji neatly put away the map booklet in his hand and placed it next to him at an angular angle.

The man raised his hand to press the bridge of his tall nose, and the domineering presence he shouted when he narrowed his eyes on the side of his neck was still bursting.

"Now I'm sure, I must have you off just now." Pei Huaiji crossed his hands on his knees, his momentum was very strong, and his sharp gaze seemed to be able to penetrate all the thoughts in people's hearts.

"I always can't grasp the scale, apologize to you, if you are still willing to accept it."

Pei Huaiji spoke very sincerely, although his tone was still deep and rational, and no one was rationalAffectionate, but it was good to let You Mian know that he didn't mean it.

Whenever it is replaced by another person at this moment who asks about the past involved between You Mian and Bai Lin, You Mian will choose to completely cross that person out of his own list.

"Okay." The moment when You Mian gave in was always inconspicuous, and he said, "I did write down that map a long time ago." It

can only be said that thanks to Pei Huaiji's ghostly observation and judgment in stock market investment, the man received the signal that You Mian was willing to accept an apology for the first time.

Pei Huaiji painted the cat and the tiger, learned the tone of You Mian just now, and said, "The memory is amazing." You Mian:

"..." The

small screen of the GoPro that was brought out of the car shook slightly, and after a few seconds, You Mian's tall and long back appeared.

Pei Huaiji followed behind You Mian to play the role of photography, and judging from the man's still calm expression, he adapted very well to this new role.

You Mian pushed the cart in the supermarket and walked straight to the vegetable section.

"What did Yan Tingxuan write on the post-it note you received?" You Mian asked without looking back.

Pei Huaiji said lightly: "The budget given by the program team is only five hundred, and what he writes is not for reference.

Pei Huaiji's handsome and indifferent appearance and tall and sturdy catwalk model-like figure frequently made others in the supermarket stop and stay.

A double-breasted suit with a dark red tie on his chest is wrapped in a long black trench coat, and the man walks on the white tiles with his chin lifted in his leather shoes, as if walking on the catwalk.

At the same time, the camera he was holding in his hand was staring at You Mian in front of him for a mistake.

Some passers-by looked in the direction of the camera, and after seeing You Mian, they all had some consideration in their hearts, and they all put away their mobile phones and left with regretful faces.

There are also some passers-by who look at Pei Huaiji's iceberg indifferent face and dare not approach, only standing in the distance, looking up from time to time while picking up the goods.

You Mian let go of the handle of the cart and turned sideways to select the dishes from the vegetable section.

Pei Huaiji stopped and stood in place, dutifully holding the GoPro in his hand.

Pei Huaiji chose to be silent at first, until he watched You Mian get faster and faster with the food, and he threw it into the cart behind him without even looking at it.

Pei Huaiji put one hand in his pocket and said in a deep voice: "You Mian, I don't think the guests in the hut are all vegetarians.

Pei Huaiji was reminding You Mian that the amount of vegetables he took was exceeded.

You Mian put a bag of cauliflower into the cart again, and when he raised his eyes, his curls shook slightly, and his eyes were soft and really bright.

"Really? Then I can only press Mr. Pei here at the checkout, and wait for me to go back and plead with the program team to get my wallet.

Pei Huaiji rarely choked words, but a smile suddenly rose in his heart.

Compared to the way You Mian was angry and refused to show it in the car just now, he felt that You Mian's relaxed and free demeanor at the moment was more comfortable.

You Mian continued to sweep through the frozen and meat areas in this way.

Pei Huaiji didn't say much after reminding him once, because he noticed You Mian's easy expression, no matter how bad it was, You Mian really planned to press him in the supermarket.

Hong Sheng, who was sitting in the shooting room around the hut, suddenly felt an inexplicable chill down his spine.

Seeing this, the staff wondered: "The window is not open."

Hong Sheng touched the back of his neck, the corners of his mouth twitched and smiled, "Maybe it's a little cold." Finally

, the two members of the purchasing team walked to the wine cabinet and stood still.

Pei Huaiji stared at You Mian skillfully picking up the red wine bottle and picking it out, his eyes were light.

Pei Huaiji doesn't drink alcohol, doesn't smoke, and doesn't like people around him to wear perfume, so the only woman among his three assistants never uses perfume and fragrance in the workplace.

The reason why Pei Huaiji chose to be in a group with You Mian when he was grouped in the hut was also partly for this reason.

Because You Mian didn't have any other chemical fragrances on his body except for the smell of the sun and the sea breeze.

Pei Huaiji's life is like a program of perfect calculation, and the superfluous edges and corners are removed, leaving only those temperaments that are called perfect, excellent, and successful models in the broad sense of society.

His indifferent and unsmiling manner was also praised by the group's subordinates as an iron-blooded leader.

Pei Huaiji always uses a box to demand himself, he has no edges and corners, and only walks forward for the goal of always sitting at the top of the pyramid.

Beneath his feet were bones and fortresses forged by countless blood, tears and exhaustion.

It was, it is, and it will always be in the future.

So when You Mian picked out three bottles of red wine from the wine cabinet with a happy attitude, Pei Huaiji frowned indifferently as if he had done it to others countless times in the past.

You Mian didn't know about Pei Huaiji's mental activities at all, he just pushed the small cart to the checkout counter after purchasing.

The cashier scans the codes one by one.

Pei Huaiji frowned and stared at the goods passing by the cashier, the youngest richest man in Huajiang City really looked worried about exceeding the standard at this moment.

And You Mian, who made all this and led to the current result, looked leisurely, calmly accepting the cashier's shy praise.

"Little brother, your hair color is so good-looking, how did you choose it?" The cashier lady asked.

Pei Huaiji's eyes were fixed on the counter, and his ears could no longer hear the conversation between You Mian and the girl.

Just as the cashier finished scanning the last item, he saw You Mian take another box of mint-flavored hard candy from the shelf next to him.

Pei Huaiji: "..." "498..."

As soon as the cashier's voice fell, he saw You Mian's movements, and then swept the box of mint hard candy into the computer, and said with a smile: "Sir, five hundred yuan."

Pei Huaiji's pupils shrank.

You Mian clicked and picked open the hard candy box with his fingers, and the mint aroma broke out.

You Mian raised his eyebrows and smiled, he looked like a very handsome and energetic young boy, and then asked a little ostentatious: "Nervous all the way, do you want to eat?" "