Chapter 45: A begging attitude

You Mian was about to get up and leave after speaking, but just as he turned around, Bai Peilan stopped him anxiously, "Wait! ”

You Mian didn't look back, but stopped.

After a few seconds in the silent private room, Bai Peilan's patient and restrained voice could be heard saying: "The preliminary round of the Star Cup is just a few days away, and the competition process of the three groups is the same, how are you preparing?" ”

You Mian frowned, turned around and lowered his eyes coldly to look at her.

Because of the posture, he once again looked at these people of the You family from this top-down perspective.

I saw Bai Peilan raise her chin slightly and look up at him, as if she knew that her approach was a little ridiculous, so she asked in a roundabout way: "The Xingchen Cup is indeed one of the best art competitions, even you may have worked very hard to prepare, not to mention Linlin, he has recently..."

Without waiting for her to finish, You Mian directly interrupted: "If you have something to say, let's talk about it directly." ”

The boy's beautiful amber eyes full of warm smiles were full of cold alienation at the moment, so that Bai Peilan couldn't help but look away after just one glance.

"There's no need for us to be so respectful." You Mian's words were exquisite, "I haven't seen any ugliness." ”

Bai Peilan's elegant face distorted for a moment, but she could only endure it for Bai Lin's sake.

Bai Peilan clenched her fingers, tried her best to put on a gentle smile and said, "I heard Jiyuan say that he talked to you about painting a few oil paintings for Linlin to participate in the competition, and now it's this time, do you still want to delay?" ”

The date of the preliminary round was approaching, and Bai Lin shrank himself in the oil painting studio at home and refused to come out for a single step.

Bai Peilan saw the pain in her heart, so she could only come to You Mian as a dead horse doctor.

You Mian was silent for a few moments when he heard this, and his cold pupils looked at Bai Peilan with a bad look, and denied: "You Ji is far from 'talking' with me, and I have never agreed to this matter. ”

Bai Peilan knew that You Mian couldn't agree so easily, but then she heard You Mian sneer again, and said, "What's wrong?" Bai Lin, who makes you proud, can't even draw an oil painting that can participate in the preliminary competition? ”

Bai Peilan paused suddenly, and then his anger was about to burn.

But You Mian lowered his eyes and swept her lightly, and said with a smile: "Are you angry?" Ms. Bai, this is not a begging attitude. ”

Bai Peilan forcibly suppressed that anger under a smile when she heard this.

"Then you say, how can I ask someone?" Bai Peilan looked at You Mian, she didn't believe that You Mian's indecisive, scruples, weak and easy-to-handle temperament really dared her to beg him.

It's just a child in a welfare home with no father and no mother.

So Bai Peilan's heart was slightly settled, and she sat on the tatami mat with a proud expression, looking like she didn't speak.

You Mian could guess what Bai Peilan was thinking at this moment with just one glance.

Do these people still think that they can use the so-called 'family affection' to shackle themselves? It's ridiculous and ridiculous.

So You Mian didn't leave, but sat back on the tatami mat, his back straight, and his eyes were cold.

Curly hair swept across his white forehead, long eyelashes that drooped slightly obscured a bit of amber eyes, and the exposed skin on his neck looked even whiter in the sunlight outside the window.