Chapter 82: Do you want to go on a date with me

The director asked in an interview before arranging the skiing session, and the four guests of the iris group had all skied more or less, and their level was not bad, so he dared to use this as a battle.

There were a lot of tourists around the ski resort, and they looked at Pei Huaiji who stayed in the lower area of the mountain and a few people gradually surrounded him.

"It's Mr. Pei! And Yun Guanqing! ”

"Ahh I just finished the second installment last night, what is this issue?! ”

"Where's sleep? Could it be true that you can see him here? ”

"I don't know if I look different from the show."

A group of little girls couldn't help but talk softly, but fortunately, they just stood outside the camera and didn't get closer, so Hong Sheng didn't deliberately stop them.

Yun Guanqing took off his helmet and caused a scream around him, he glanced sideways at the other three and said with a smile, "Since it is their battle, what are we still doing in this suit." ”

Yan Tingxuan smiled helplessly, and didn't answer Yun Guanqing's words, but kept looking up at the top of the mountain in the distance, "It is estimated that it will be another day of loneliness." ”

Yun Guanqing raised his eyebrows, "No confidence? ”

Yan Tingxuan quietly glanced at Pei Huaiji in front of him, after last night's conversation, where did he still have any confidence, If there was a little bit before, but it also completely collapsed in the cold night.

In the midst of the chatter, I suddenly only heard Huo Yanzhi twist his eyebrows and say, "Look at it." ”

As soon as Huo Yanzhi's words fell, the crowd of onlookers around him also shouted screams.

"Ahhh Look! There are drones filming, are those guests in the show? ”

"They're all wearing helmets and ski suits, and no one can recognize them."

Pei Huaiji looked into the distance with a deep brow, his eyes suddenly stared, and he found the number one attached to the helmet of the person in charge.

The cold wind whistled past my ears, and the snow under my feet was shoveled and splashed out on both sides of the snowboard as it slid at a rapid pace.

In the sound of the thud, You Mian skillfully lowered his body, and did not make a big movement from the shoulders to the straddles, but remained stable steadily, relying only on the knees and ankles to adjust the speed and direction.

Among the numbers from one to four, only his movements are particularly neat and clean.

The four people of the Lily of the Valley group stepped forward to watch, and when the people around saw that they all got up, they became even more excited, obviously not knowing who was under the helmet, but they had already begun to shout the word come on.

There are four corners on the slope, and the four guests on the iris side need to pass through these points as fast as possible, and the first person to cross the finish line will be invited.

Yu Mian's center of gravity was pressed very low, until he saw the first bend mark, he began to stand up early, and he did not control his speed when passing through the bend, but still swooped down at a high speed!

The snow was lifted high, and the white soft snow fell on the black trousers of the boys, and was soon blown down by the howling wind beside them.

You Mian pursed his thin lips, his goggles covered his eyes tightly, and the helmet and mask made it impossible for him to show the slightest recognizable part.