Chapter 112: Report

There are also three cards and three boxes of handmade chocolates lying quietly in the mailbox at the end of the stone bridge.

But none of this will ever be opened again.

You Mian and Pei Huaiji walked side by side across the stone bridge amid the cheers of the program team staff and the barrage of screen swipe, No matter who regrets or guilt behind them, it has nothing to do with them anymore.

Yun Guanqing didn't wait for the person he was about to confess in the cold wind, and when the time was over, he raised his eyes and smiled, and turned to leave.

The program team continued to let the next confessor appear according to the process.

I saw Huo Yanzhi standing still in front of the mailbox and clutching the card in his hand, He looked at the empty bridge in silence, and the frozen lake reflected the tears in his eyes.

The clumsy and carefully prepared chocolate in my arms will not be picked up.

"I'm sorry." The staff of the program team was softly relieved: "Huo Yanzhi's confession failed. ”

Huo Yanzhi suppressed the bitterness in his throat, shook his head with a smile, and turned to leave.

The sunlight gradually became less dazzling, and Yan Tingxuan, who finally appeared on the stage, had a flat face when he pushed open the door, as if he had already known the outcome of his confession today.

But when he stood on the bridge deck and took out his confession letter from the mailbox, he still had incredible expectations under such a solemn emotional rendering.

Will You Mian appear?

Will he walk slowly from the other side of the bridge and take his confession with a smile?

The cold wind blew Yan Tingxuan's forehead, chic and graceful.

The man's lenses were lightly misty, obscuring his vision and making the distance even more uncertain.

It seems that in the next second, there is a real person who will come in the snow.

The timing of the program team did not end, and the seconds were read step by step to the moment of the end.

Until the staff said that the confession failed, Yan Tingxuan still felt incredible.

Yan Tingxuan looked down at the confession card that he was gently holding in his hand with a smile, he thought that he had accepted this ending a long time ago, but he didn't expect that when a probability of a few tenths of a thousand was placed in front of him, he would still tremble with excitement.

The expectation has not been annihilated, and it has always been hidden in Yan Tingxuan's heart.

It turned out that in the end, Yan Tingxuan realized that he had never let go at all.

The white daisy was sandwiched in the confession card, Yan Tingxuan closed it, pocketed it, and when he turned to leave, he was hit by a heavy sadness without warning, and tears flowed down his cheeks.

The iris group was the only one who handed out the confession letter.

Guan Tong and Shen Nanxiao did not appear in the confession session, so when Yan Tingxuan's back appeared in the camera at the last moment, Hong Sheng got up to play the board, signaling that the recording of the show was over, and everything was settled.

"It's over?" Someone asked.

"It's over."

The staff put down their shooting machines one after another and cheered for this winter love song regardless of the ending or sadness or joy.