Chapter 116: Come on, my champion

The grand and roaring cheers and applause rang out like thunder in the venue.

Thousands of people chanted Yumian's name in unison, tears in their eyes for his work.

"You Mian!! You Mian !! ”

"Brother Mian! Awesome! ”

The reporters and media sitting in the front row raised their long guns and short guns at the same time, and frantically filmed the work 'Rebirth' on the stage in the middle.

In the glaring and uninterrupted flashing lights, a young female reporter briefly communicated with the editor next to her and sent out the winning article before the results of the Star Cup final were announced.

"It's risky." The reporter whispered a reminder amid the passionate cheers in the venue.

The editor's subordinates kept typing, and he quickly wrote the final draft and hit send.

After closing the notebook, the editor said seriously: "Look at the expressions on the faces of the audience, listen to the cheers of the audience, You Mian is the champion." ”

The journalist was speechless.

A few seconds later, an article with a very exciting title about winning the Star Cup quickly appeared on the hot search.

[To the Star Cup Gold Award winner who went against the current, broke through the shackles in thousands of boos, and crushed prejudice and was reborn - You Mian]

The image on the front page of the blog post is a powerful clip of the distorted and annoying boos of the audience in the back row and the giant iron sculpture under the stage lights, which can easily provoke the most primitive emotional swings in the viewer.

The countdown to the live finals is over.

The host Qu Shao came to the stage and raised his hand to quiet the audience who were still cheering.

With the silencing gesture, the audience members who were shouting You Mian's name in unison immediately stopped shouting.

They're different from the crazy fans before them, they respect the rules of the game, and they respect the other two players.

Therefore, when the shouts in the venue that were about to pierce the ceiling stopped, under Qu Shao's raised hand, someone sitting in the first row of judges' seats picked up the microphone.

Jager Hillman's voice was simultaneously translated into Chinese by Marcia and resounded in the final venue.

"Please show the three groups of players in turn."

As the judging session began, the lights on the stage slowed down, leaving only the work of the costume design team on the left to be unveiled.

Lai Zhikuan already knew in the shouts of the audience just now that he might not be able to win the gold award.

But he is also confident in his work and will not be discouraged.

Art does not need to be overly explained, and the audience and the judges can measure it with their eyes.

I saw the wide stage on the left rotate straight to the center in the sound of machinery.

Dozens of mannequins changed into Mr. Lai's final outfits, and tall models walked the catwalk to the music on the wide catwalk.

The eyes of the judges and the audience followed the fabric as it swayed.

Butterflies and silkworm chrysalis are stitched on the model's neck, shoulders and waist.