Chapter 1

Nikki's POV

After driving for hours and hours, I finally mad it to the college. I pulled up to the administration building to get my dorm key. I got out of my car and walked up the long stone steps leading up to the building. When I made it up the steps, I went through the large
double doors. The administration building was really cold. It felt like I was in Antarctica, even though I never have and never will go to Antarctica anytime soon, but you know what I mean.

There was a large mahogany desk in the middle of the room, with a beautiful woman sitting at the desk. She had long blond hair that went to her mid-back, and these gorgeous green eyes. The ceiling was so high up that it made any sound bounce off the walls into this rather loud echo. I slowly made my way to the desk and the woman looked up at me with a comforting smile on her face.

"How may I help you miss"

"Um yea, I am here to get my dorm key and my schedule if that is at all possible at the moment" I replied

"Yea sure!" She said with enthusiasm "Name please."

"Nikki. Nikki Addison"

"Can you spell out you first name for me please?" She asked.

"Oh sorry, N-I-K-K-I. I probably should have clarified that."

"No it's ok. Just checking, so I don't give you the wrong dorm room." She said typing away on her computer. "I have to go to the back really quickly to get your key and your schedule, so if you don't mind taking a seat I'll be right back." She said

"Yea, no problem." I turned around and took a seat and looked the window. I admired how many people were walking around campus. There were groups of friends walking around and having a grand old time. I missed all my friends back home. It is going to take a while to make new friend here, I can just know it. But it shouldn't be hard right?

My thoughts were interrupted when I saw a group of 5 guys laughing against a wall with cigarets in their hands. Not all of them were smoking, but I knew at least two were. They were all really good looking. I knew it was wrong to stare, but I just couldn't keep my eyes off the brown, feather haired lad. I was apparently staring for a while, because I found him staring back. I looked away as I felt my cheeks getting red. I looked back a couple seconds later to find that
he was still looking at me. It looked as if one of his friends called his name because he quickly ran towards the rest of his friends. I didn't even realize that they left. I guess he didn't either.

When he was out of sight, I turned my body to where I was looking at the mahogany desk. The receptionist still hasn't come back from the back yet. What was taking her so long? I decided not to think about it for too long, so I took out my phone and looked at old messages.

"Nikki, I have your key and our schedule." I quickly walked over to her and picked up the two items.

"Do I have a room mate yet or no?"

"Yes you do, and she will meet you when you get there." She said kindly

"Thank you. I best be off then. Bye" I said as I started to grab my things.

"Good bye Nikki, hope you have a wonderful year." She said with too much enthusiasm, almost like it was forced out.

"Thanks" I said shyly as I exited the double doors once again.

But I must have been walking too quickly because I ran into someone in the process. I fell onto my bum and the items went everywhere. I kept my head down picking up my key avoiding to make any eye contact. As I went to grab my schedule, someone grabbed it at the same time as me and all I could hear was the unknown person say, "I'm sorry love." I couldn't help but look at the person who's angelic voice it belonged to. But at the same time I wish I didn't.

[A/N: Hi guys! Thanks for reading. Who do you think she bumped into? Keep reading to find out. Love you guys to the moon and back <3]