Chapter 39

Louis' POV

I got in the shower and had a strange feeling. I had no clue as to what it was. I didn't like it. I took a quicker shower than normal so I could be with Nikki. I didn't want to leave her alone for too long. She's been through enough as it is. I didn't want her through more especially with a baby on the way.

"LOUIS!" I heard Nikki yell. Even if she yelled to have me get her something I rushed to see what was wrong. I heard muffling as I went. I ran to the stairs and stopped at the last step. I saw Zayn holding her bringing her outside. She struggled to get out of his grasp. I ran to Liam's room.

"LOUIS! LOUIS!" She screamed again. I pounded on Liam's door knowing full well that he was still sleeping.

"LIAM GET YOUR ASS UP AND GET OUT HERE NOW!" That should do the trick.

"What the actual fuck Lou! There are
still people trying to sleep."

"Not now! Nikki's in trouble. I need your help. Now!" With that we ran down. Zayn raised his hand but I stopped his movements before he could lay a finger on her. I slightly pushed her away but I don't think she noticed. I attacked Zayn. I punched the living daylights out of him. He deserved to get beaten for what he's done to her. Nikki just stood there frozen. I looked at Liam and he finally grabbed her and put her in the living room.

"You son of a bitch!" I huffed at him punching him like there was no tomorrow. I just layed there lifelessly. I knew he wasn't dead...yet.

"Oh Louis." He said lowly. "You still think she's worth it. You still saving her life. From what?"

"You. What are you talking about." I asked.

"You still think she's worth it. Worth your life."

"She is my life."

"You say that now. Just give it a couple more weeks. She'll leave you. She'll leave all of this. She'll leave you." He said. I knew he was bluffing. She wouldn't leave me. Right? "Huh. I can see your hesitation. You know I'm right." He continued. I shook my head in disbelief.

"No she would never leave. Especially not now."

"That's what she told me. We fell for each other. She said she would never leave. Look at her now. And why wouldn't she leave you now?" I made sure he was pinned to the floor before doing anything else. I hesitated to answer but I knew I should tell him. But I probably shouldn't he'll go after our family. And I don't want that. "Answer me Louis." He said louder.

"We're getting married and we're having a baby." I finally let out. And he froze on the floor. I heard Nikki screaming in the living room. I look over quickly and shot back to Zayn. His eyes were wide like he did something wrong that he always does.

"LOUIS GET IN HERE NOW!" Liam yelled.

"ONE SEC LI. ALMOST DONE."

"You're what?"

"You heard me."

"NO NOT ONE SEC YOU NEED TO GET HERE NOW!" Liam replied.

"Shit." He huffed. I looked at him with confusion.

"LIAM JUST CALM HER DOWN. LET ME FINISH THIS."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked. And I got no answer.

"LOUIS!" Liam growled. And Nikki screamed again.

"Fuck it." I said and pulled out my gun and cocked it. I pointed it at his head ad looked at him.

"Don't do it Lou."

"Don't call me that. You don't get to anymore."

"Louis-"

"No! You've put Nikki through too much. You have done so much to her. And I have protected her. Through all the pain you had given her. I have been there. You say you loved her, well you would never do this to someone who you loved."

"She left me Louis. Please don't do this. I'm sorry."

"No!" I shook my head keeping eye contact with him. "You were hurting her! Yea she told me! She told me how much pain you put her through! You're not going to hurt me and my family ever again." I pulled the trigger before he could even have the chance to process what I said. Then there was silence. Nikki screamed for a third time as I could tell the pain was getting worse. I left Zayn there and ran to her.

[A/N: Hello. Keep the lookout guys. I'm going to do a triple update today. So keep your eyes out. Love you guys to the moon and back❤️]